MineRealm Community It is currently Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:32 am

 [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 Official Rules 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined:   Jul 25, 2011
Posts:   2,814

Verified IGN:
Prodigy9

User Reputation:  
2/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Official Rules
Erm... necro? Does it count when the thread is stickied?

_________________
The Greymarch has ended.
Sun Sep 23, 2012 2:27 pm
Profile

Joined:   Sep 5, 2011
Posts:   471
Location:   underwater

Verified IGN:
Syntax

User Reputation:  
6/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Official Rules
kerovon wrote:
The official server rules, as established are the following. These are what we will always rely on.

1. Do not disturb other people's stuff
2. No Griefing
3. No Stealing
4. No Exploits
5. No Glitching
6. No Cheating
7. No Swearing
8. No Begging
9. No Client mods
10. No Flying
11. No Speed hacks
12. No Xray Hacks
13. Respect all mods and players
14. No Luring


Please add the rule: "No grinding at Pig spawners." since it is an instant ban offense to do so.

To simply assume that people somehow knows that this is an unwritten rule (abuse of an exploit) is very problematic at best.
Sat Nov 10, 2012 2:55 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Mar 25, 2012
Posts:   1,729
Location:   Vortex HQ

Verified IGN:
onemanwo1fpac

User Reputation:  
0/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Official Rules
Everyone knows a pig spawner is a glitch and exploit. Its common knowledge

_________________
"So you better hear me out this much you owe me, I would give my life to you totally devoted while I stayed this is how I --blank-- get repaid"
-Eminem (25to life)
Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:46 am
Profile

Joined:   Sep 5, 2011
Posts:   471
Location:   underwater

Verified IGN:
Syntax

User Reputation:  
6/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Official Rules
OneManWo1fPac wrote:
Everyone knows a pig spawner is a glitch and exploit. Its common knowledge


Lol another "what I say is FACT "statement.

So far 6 people beg to differ OneMAn

http://www.minerealm.com/community/view ... =7&t=10658
Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:40 am
Profile

Joined:   Jul 12, 2012
Posts:   371

Verified IGN:
Unknown

User Reputation:  
0/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Official Rules
XsyntaXerrorX wrote:
-snip-

Use common sense, it's clearly an exploit.

_________________
(maxii345)
Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:31 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Mar 25, 2012
Posts:   1,729
Location:   Vortex HQ

Verified IGN:
onemanwo1fpac

User Reputation:  
0/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Official Rules
XsyntaXerrorX wrote:
OneManWo1fPac wrote:
Everyone knows a pig spawner is a glitch and exploit. Its common knowledge


Lol another "what I say is FACT "statement.

So far 6 people beg to differ OneMAn

http://www.minerealm.com/community/view ... =7&t=10658

And 17 agree with me, kinda just put yourself in a whole lolol

_________________
"So you better hear me out this much you owe me, I would give my life to you totally devoted while I stayed this is how I --blank-- get repaid"
-Eminem (25to life)
Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:41 am
Profile

Joined:   Sep 5, 2011
Posts:   471
Location:   underwater

Verified IGN:
Syntax

User Reputation:  
6/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Official Rules
OneManWo1fPac wrote:
XsyntaXerrorX wrote:
OneManWo1fPac wrote:
Everyone knows a pig spawner is a glitch and exploit. Its common knowledge


Lol another "what I say is FACT "statement.

So far 6 people beg to differ OneMAn

http://www.minerealm.com/community/view ... =7&t=10658

And 17 agree with me, kinda just put yourself in a whole lolol


No you are the one who said "everyone", which it is clearly not. You pull your little statements out of a hat. No substance or credibility.
Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:09 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Mar 25, 2012
Posts:   1,729
Location:   Vortex HQ

Verified IGN:
onemanwo1fpac

User Reputation:  
0/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Official Rules
XsyntaXerrorX wrote:
OneManWo1fPac wrote:
XsyntaXerrorX wrote:
OneManWo1fPac wrote:
Everyone knows a pig spawner is a glitch and exploit. Its common knowledge


Lol another "what I say is FACT "statement.

So far 6 people beg to differ OneMAn

http://www.minerealm.com/community/view ... =7&t=10658

And 17 agree with me, kinda just put yourself in a whole lolol


No you are the one who said "everyone", which it is clearly not. You pull your little statements out of a hat. No substance or credibility.

Ok think your little story but in the end YOUR banned lol

_________________
"So you better hear me out this much you owe me, I would give my life to you totally devoted while I stayed this is how I --blank-- get repaid"
-Eminem (25to life)
Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:10 am
Profile
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined:   Feb 5, 2011
Posts:   4,419
Location:   Lycopolis

Verified IGN:
Rokkrwolf

User Reputation:  
4/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Official Rules
There is no reason to add it. Pig spawner are not natural in anyway end of story.

_________________
Please support the threads linked below ;)

Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:56 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Jan 21, 2013
Posts:   6
Location:   Colorado

Verified IGN:
Crazyforsimcity

User Reputation:  
0/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Official Rules
How long does it take to get unbanned once you have 100% appeal in votes?
Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:47 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Post new reply  [ 100 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests