Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By Life_is_a_party
derp_king4321 wrote:what happens if u get griefed but the griefer repares the damege while having stole evreything is this considerd banabl cuz it happend to me once :|
Yes, that's bannable and considered looting. Staff can roll that back.
Take a screenshot with F3 enabled and post the coordinates as a ban request.
derp_king4321 wrote:also i was on the server and had to sign out when i logged in again it said i was baned :!: .
for appeal at minerealm.com can i now how this happend and if i could get unbanned :?:
derp_king4321 wrote:also who banned me and why cuz ima connfussed
:arrow-up: :idea: :?: :!: :| :P :(
Make a ban appeal and ask, as this isn't the place.
To make an appeal, simply return to the ban appeals page and click on the Image button, then name your appeal "Ban appeal: derp_king4321" and ask why you were banned, please allow time for staff to respond (anywhere between an hour to a few days) as it takes time to review a ban.
Before you create your appeal, I recommend reading How to make a proper ban appeal.

And until you get an answer, please go over and read: The rules of the server.

And if you have any other questions (or just want to learn a bit about the server), feel free to read MINEREALM AND YOU: The Index of Things You Should Know.
By dlgn
kmason2000 wrote:i spawned and i was banned for no reason
I doubt it.

Anyway, this is the wrong place to post. Read the post before yours for more information about how to make an appeal.
By edmundsa
admin i got banned for asking how much damage does an egg do thanks to your malfunctioning helpbot !

Edit by Staff: I've gone ahead and fixed your spelling errors due to them having inappropriate language in them.
By mochoman88
Iam sry :( about what i did me and koatik are bother and sister and i was just geting even with her cause she killed me and didnt give me my stuff back i hope you can forgive me and unban me :).
By RedEyedRocker
Is it ok if a base with some stuffs in it are abandoned and I stay in there and manage the stuffs in the chests inside that base and claim it as mine?
By Tee
RedEyedRocker wrote:Is it ok if a base with some stuffs in it are abandoned and I stay in there and manage the stuffs in the chests inside that base and claim it as mine?
No, it isn't okay. You shouldn't be touching any builds, chests or items that don't belong to you, unless the owner has specifically told you that it's okay (eg sharing a base with a friend).
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]