Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By Cogohst
I know that minecraft.net is down atm, but while trying to log into Minerealm, I got the following message:

I'm just wanting to know whether or not this is a true ban, or for some reason was caused by minecraft being down.
By Cogohst
From what I can tell, that's the right pilar in front of the memorial. I placed the sign, but with the text "Gl1tch Memorial Garden". Is there any possibility that someone was able to edit the sign without replacing?
By Sharingan616
Cogohst wrote:From what I can tell, that's the right pilar in front of the memorial. I placed the sign, but with the text "Gl1tch Memorial Garden". Is there any possibility that someone was able to edit the sign without replacing?
Wait so you are saying you didn't write that down?
By Cogohst
Swear on my life :)
By jdankk
I had doubts about you placing it, but I checked at lease twice. I'll unban you when I can get back on (because minecraft.net is down). I guess consider this a warning.
By Cogohst
Thanks jdankk
By Sharingan616
This might seem weird to the admins... but I believe that. :I

Once when Spritzo and I were looking at a sign, Spritzo said it was from Mr. Gilly.
It said something offensive or what not.
We were both like "what the heck... Gilly?"
Then Spritzo turned to the side of the sign and it said another name.
Then it said multiple times "Mr. Gilly, someotherdude, Mr. Gilly, someotherdude".
Spritz and I were confused and concluded that it was some sort of weird bug.

In this case... I think the sign returned Cog's name because he was the original poster of the sign. I think someone may have taken down the sign and replaced it. Because otherwise the story doesn't make sense.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]