Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By xKatonx
Okay so I'm new here and all so bear with me for this but a guy named, "magmacow358".

Before taking a look at the screenshot I have of him griefing 10+ diamond + Armor + Pick Axes, I need to explain how this happened. So this guy magmacow358, he invited me to his realm went to sleep about 30 minutes after I was building my house, so I finished my house up about 40 blocks away from the realm for my home to stay in, and went back to my chests and mining and went to explore the word of minerealm some more. On my "adventure through the night" I found 27 diamond in total. We he had got back on he was outraged to find out that he was griefed out of 20+ diamonds or whatever, I HAVE NO CLUE what he was rambling on about but he was mad at me because he thought it was me of course, "lolololo i went to sleep and u stole my dimund over night". You know, the perfect excuse. So after arguing and a couple of kicks off the server because he decided to steal my diamond to make up for his loss, he made the wrong move by admitting he stole my 27 diamond (screenshot below all of this.) So I raged of course for about 5 minutes or so till one of the admins recommend I post on the minerealm forums, and that if I had no proof it would be worthless. So this is where this comes in handy:

Later after that he decided to give SOME of the diamond back and some of the diamond supply. 14 diamond to be exact; I don't know what to do about that but oh well I guess. Thank you for reading.

--- xKatonx
By jailbird556
xKatonx wrote:Okay so I'm new here and all so bear with me for this but a guy named, "magmacow358".

Before taking a look at the screenshot I have of him griefing 10+ diamond + Armor + Pick Axes, I need to explain how this happened. So this guy magmacow358, he invited me to his realm went to sleep about 30 minutes after I was building my house, so I finished my house up about 40 blocks away from the realm for my home to stay in, and went back to my chests and mining and went to explore the word of minerealm some more. On my "adventure through the night" I found 27 diamond in total. We he had got back on he was outraged to find out that he was griefed out of 20+ diamonds or whatever, I HAVE NO CLUE what he was rambling on about but he was mad at me because he thought it was me of course, "lolololo i went to sleep and u stole my dimund over night". You know, the perfect excuse. So after arguing and a couple of kicks off the server because he decided to steal my diamond to make up for his loss, he made the wrong move by admitting he stole my 27 diamond (screenshot below all of this.) So I raged of course for about 5 minutes or so till one of the admins recommend I post on the minerealm forums, and that if I had no proof it would be worthless. So this is where this comes in handy:

Later after that he decided to give SOME of the diamond back and some of the diamond supply. 14 diamond to be exact; I don't know what to do about that but oh well I guess. Thank you for reading.

--- xKatonx
This guy also used to constantly lava people at spawn. Not anymore. Hehehe!!!
By jailbird556
jailbird556 wrote:
xKatonx wrote:Okay so I'm new here and all so bear with me for this but a guy named, "magmacow358".

--- xKatonx
This guy also used to constantly lava people at spawn. Not anymore. Hehehe!!!
Hey im on there see jailbird556 see it see it look its on the chat!!!!!!!!!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]