Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By cerevox
Rule of thumb is that you can bump your own appeal if it falls far from the front page, so I don't think this is actually a necro. Besides, coming back repeatedly shows his interest in returning.
By ThomasMcHero
Bonejunky wrote:Thomas, you are not getting unbanned, it has been over two months since the original post.
I am sorry for the way I spoke to Lightbulbs.
I am sorry for badmouthing the Admins.
I am sorry for ignoring the sign about the torches.

I am sorry.
By Cogohst
ThomasMcHero wrote:I am sorry for the way I spoke to Lightbulbs.
Lightbulbs was forum banned a few months ago. He was never a staff member, though he was considered the idiot filter on the forums. You can really insult him all you like, just know that was the reason he was here.
By ThomasMcHero
cerevox wrote:Besides, coming back repeatedly shows his interest in returning.
Exactly. I would love to rejoin this server, so can I be unbanned?
By ThomasMcHero
Another month, another request. Can I please be unbanned? It's been nearly half a year, I think that's a long enough ban. I really loved this server for the 5 minutes I was on it before being banned, I would love to rejoin.
By starspeed
At this point I seriously doubt you will be unbanned now. Might want to find a different server. Sorry about the bad luck...
By Prodigy9
ThomasMcHero wrote:I don't see the problem. I really love this server, and I've apologized for what I've done.
The offense itself was pretty minor, but the appeal wasn't particularly well done, what with the complaint about admins not processing the appeal quickly enough for your tastes. However, I know that at least one admin has seen this thread, so perhaps you will receive a final ruling one way or the other soon.
By ThomasMcHero
Prodigy9 wrote:The offense itself was pretty minor, but the appeal wasn't particularly well done, what with the complaint about admins not processing the appeal quickly enough for your tastes.
I really am sorry about that, it just seemed that other appeals posted later than mine were being seen to before mine. I thought that I was being ignored, though now i see that complaining was not the right way to go about getting unbanned.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]