Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.
By ThomasMcHero
Dear Admin, Mods and Minerealm community,
I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for my behavior on minerealm recently. I destroyed multiple torches near the spawn point, and swore when a user said that the chat log was being filmed to be put on youtube. I got carried away, and this incident will not be repeated. All I request is a second chance.
Thank you.

EDIT:
I replaced the torches in the morning.
Last edited by ThomasMcHero on Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By kongel nick
did you not read the signs saying dont destroy the torches? can't miss 'em! :)
By Lightbulbs
ThomasMcHero wrote:Seriously Admins,you are not above replying to this. :x
This makes me think you're an entitled impatient douchebag who thinks the admins need to work around his actions.

So based on this, I would like to kindly ask you to piss off.
By ThomasMcHero
Lightbulbs wrote:This makes me think you're an entitled impatient douchebag who thinks the admins need to work around his actions.

So based on this, I would like to kindly ask you to piss off.
I just want to play on this server.I've talked to an admin, he was awesome.

So based on this, unless YOU can unban me, I would like to kindly ask you to piss off.
By cerevox
Thomas, if you had left it at the first post, you might of gotten unbanned. Actually, odds are very good that you would of been unbanned. A minor error, which you attempted to correct and that you admitted to. No big deal.
Seriously Admins,you are not above replying to this. :x
However, your second post is actively hostile to the admins, which is typically a poor way of asking someone for a favor.

Lightbulbs is, as usual, spot on in his assessment of your character. With every post you add, you only dig your hole deeper.
By Prodigy9
Necromancy is alive and well in 1.8, I see. Meh, whatever, a bump after a few months for an apparently-unfinished issue is reasonable.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]