Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
No votes
0%
No
100%
By stinkyty
I've been coming on to the server a little, exploring what I've missed out on of my years of absence. well I was running around I got stuck, upon the sight of another player i was excited , I asked if they could help me out and they kept on saying no. this made me very angry and in the heat of the moment I blurted out some negative words towards said player, I was not trying to be disrespectful towards that said player, i just wanted to show them how angry i was knowing that they could very well help me and I could get on with my adventure, I thought that if they could see how much they were mentally hurting me it would motivate them too help me out and i could continue on. I am truly sorry about what i said and it will never happen again, I promise, i understand that I screwed up but I just really hope you can understand that it was really frustrating me and i had not much control of myself during this moment.
By Tee
The player you were talking with is one of my alts. My decision to issue a ban was not immediate as you saw, and was eventually based on the fact that your comment contained a derogatory racial slur - not the personal insult itself.

The circumstances surrounding the ban aren't particularly relevant given the language used. I can understand you being upset at me, although I don't regret my refusal to break you out of my grinder, and if you'd just sworn at me I would absolutely have let it slide.

But language like that? On reflection I just couldn't leave it sit without action. It's a bigger deal than you or me. You need to reflect not just on the way you talk to people, but some of the values you hold.
By stinkyty
I never meant to be racist, I was really frustrated and I guess I just typed the nastiest word I could think of, I’m not a racist person and I’m truly disgusted about what I said.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]