Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
0%
Hey, I spent quite a while working on a little hub for a nether portal. It looks bomb. It has a path to spawn, that branches off the path to Forbez_'s (08's) grinder.
I needed some Netherrack, so when I went through the portal, my heart dropped out of my butthole. My breeches weren't buckled up tight enough, because they were swiftly and surely blown away.
I had been griefed. X389, Y69, Z245
8 purple glass panes, a bookshelf, 3 End Rods, and 2 signposts as far as I know.
Besides the path to spawn, there is a path going to my old plots that I haven't started yet, but the entrance is done. I had a sign that said "To Solodka's!" (my username) and a sign at the end of the short pathway that said "Fooled you, I'm not real" or something, because it's just a wall of Netherrack, it's not finished.
The first sign was changed to "WHO CARES", and the one at the end of the short path just said "eee" as well as 2 blocks missing from the wall. I'm assuming they went to dig through.
I spammed the chat with my sorrows, and then fixed the mild damage. eah then told me to post on the forums, so that's what I'm doing now.
I am quite devastated, and I want this vile lout brought to justice under the mighty Ban hammer! Not really, please just let me know who did this, it was probably just someone poking some fun.

P.S charge them for the cost of the broom I had to buy, to sweep up the shards of my broken heart.

PP.S, don't mind my forum username, it was before I changed my name from the digusting _Kachka_, to the beautiful Solodka, when I thought I would be changing it to Beana.

Thank you sincerely,
Solodka.
Not a mod, so I can't help, but I'd just like to say this is probably the most peculiarly charming ban request I've seen in a while.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]