Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
67%
No
33%
By eah
I think the problem is that the sign is not only a statement of opinion. For those of us who are still optimistic, it can be seen as a way to convince new and current players to stop playing and leads the server further downhill. Whether or not the server is actually dead, it can be seen as an attack on whatever we have left.

As well, while many of us would call it dead, I wouldn't do so as long as you can connect to the server. It's possible the server could experience a revival at which point the sign would certainly be lying and therefore would need to be removed. The sign just isn't telling a perpetual fact.
By Bu1ld0g
On the flip side. If I were a new player and browsed the forums, after being prompted to do so in-game, to see someone banned for placing a sign then completely ignored bar one post I'd probably not bother hanging around either.
By Rokkrwolf
Bu1ld0g wrote:On the flip side. If I were a new player and browsed the forums, after being prompted to do so in-game, to see someone banned for placing a sign then completely ignored bar one post I'd probably not bother hanging around either.
In regards to Pie's ban, I for one did not issue the ban just posted what I was given. As for the rest well just read the thread and a majority of his posts. He clearly doesn't care or take it seriously at all, so why should I bother even trying to converse with such a person. Whether anyone considers the server dead or not is beside the point, you are to respect the server as you should all other players.
cubeguy314 wrote:I feel like banning over this would be the same as banning someone for leaving a sign saying "Intelli is smelli."

Though goofing off in a ban appeal isn't helping either.

Edit: Unless, Rokkr, you're trying to prove a point that being banned from a supposedly dormant server IS something to be taken seriously.
Serious or not, I am here to enforce said rules and that is what I do. Granted he probably was joking but his continued behavior shows he really doesn't care to be unbanned anyway.

Now if Pie wishes to actually make a real ban appeal maybe we can talk but at this point I'll just make it simple lock this thread and be done with it.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]