Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
71%
No
29%
By maxspooky8
i recently got banned for looting chests that i thought i could take. everything was labeled and it had appeared that other things had been taken from the chests so i went ahead and took them. i have been banned in the past the first one for covering someones house in lava? and the second for using x-ray to find diamonds. i rember coming across a house with lava but i was not me who had burned it down and the second time i guess i just got lucky and found diamonds. i can assure u both of those were misunderstandings. i fully admit to looting this was a misunderstanding on my behalf. i started out as a hunt for wither and i found a portal and it brought me there. then that's when i found the "free stuff".
By maxspooky8
I understand as how u said the rules are the rules and you can't bend them but I figured u would understand this one incident that I admitted to doing for this is the first reason I can understand why i am getting kicked
By MindlessInsanity
You should read the stickied post "Read this before posting" and have read the rules at spawn. Never steal from anyone, even if it looks like they're ok with it.

maxspooky8 wrote:"free stuff".
Looks like Sanders had a field trip yesterday.
By MindlessInsanity
maxspooky8 wrote:can i have a set time so i know when i can get back on
I'm no authority figure here. All bans are forever lasting until your ban is appealed. Just keep bumping every 24 hours and be patient.
By Markman2001
MindlessInsanity wrote:
maxspooky8 wrote:can i have a set time so i know when i can get back on
I'm no authority figure here. All bans are forever lasting until your ban is appealed. Just keep bumping every 24 hours and be patient.
Good ol' Jeff here has been bumping for almost 5 months.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]