Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
80%
No
20%
By ATC
Knowing Alexa a bit I would say she follows strictly the rules and reminds other to comply as well. So, if she did something wrong, then it would be reasonable to speak to her in chat before banning. She told me she was banned some time ago for no reason and when she was unbanned staff did not even apologized. On the other side there was no ban request, as far as I know she was banned while she was offline and staff has been refusing to let her know what the issue is. Then, I know that staff removed recently (and illegally) her nether path, and when she was trying to put it back to what it was, she was killed and kicked by staff. She told me she wrote to Intelli and asked if she should leave the server (and if yes, she would transfer her plots to Neph), but didn't get an answer - until she was banned. Seeing this, Rokkr's answer looks a bit weak to me.

I was wondering about another posting ("lol"). I would expect more respect and fairness here.
By Rokkrwolf
ATC wrote:Knowing Alexa a bit I would say she follows strictly the rules and reminds other to comply as well. So, if she did something wrong, then it would be reasonable to speak to her in chat before banning. She told me she was banned some time ago for no reason and when she was unbanned staff did not even apologized. On the other side there was no ban request, as far as I know she was banned while she was offline and staff has been refusing to let her know what the issue is. Then, I know that staff removed recently (and illegally) her nether path, and when she was trying to put it back to what it was, she was killed and kicked by staff. She told me she wrote to Intelli and asked if she should leave the server (and if yes, she would transfer her plots to Neph), but didn't get an answer - until she was banned. Seeing this, Rokkr's answer looks a bit weak to me.

I was wondering about another posting ("lol"). I would expect more respect and fairness here.
And what is your relevance to the issue? You have no reason to give your 2 cents to the situation. As for my answer being weak, I"m just relaying the info I know about I couldn't(at that time) give her more info if I don't have it.

Now to Alexa, it's pretty much what you pm'd me about. This shouldn't of escalated to a ban but nobody wanted to communicate properly and matters got taken into their own hands which lead to this. As for the "my path" I was referring to the current one that is marked Rokkr's End Portal. I was just stating I had nothing to do with it being altered and moved to where your path was so I'm not involved.

So from what I understand Intelli and Torn wanted to make a clearer, easier path to the end portal. They built a new path that over took yours. Now I get you were upset and you had every right to be, it should of been discussed prior, but in the end it is Intelli's server so him changing it there's no fighting that. What lead to the ban was the fact that even though it was changed you kept trying to get it back, I apologize for you being killed when you were doing this.(again I had no part) But doing it over and over again from what I can tell there was no getting you to stop hence here we are.

Now I'm unbanning you, we should discuss this further and get this resolved, Intelli has updated your path again and made it straighter so everyone is happy. So welcome back and let's all be happy.
Thank you for restoring the rightful status. However, I do not understand why you call me "nobody" (I communicated, I always do, I am the one using at the same time two landlines AND my cell phone), but this is fine if I may come up with a corresponding title.

The path: Yes Sir, we all understand that the great leader may do whatever the great leader decides to do. The easier option would be to build a path to Neph's portal. Obviously. The one right at spawn. The one that actually would really need a refurbishment. However, it is what it is.

Nevertheless, could whoever please hand me back the blocks that are now missing? The design of the entrance looks quite different and is less than appealing. Beloved players have been confused (totally) and couldn't find the entrance (for hours). Neph, I mean you. Whatever, the entrance was made of fresh unicorn puked purple blocks carefully created during full moon. And the massive ornaments made of diamond blocks, all missing now? Does anyone remember how many blocks of diamond are missing? Probably the great leader made a drop party and gave away lots of diamonds. My diamonds. Yes, there was something, several stacks... Any guess of the community about the number of stacks is highly appreciated and I am soooo willing to share with the supporting community... If other blocks are missing, please remind me. My memory is quite bad, because I couldn't join the server for quite some time because of a reason that is still not visible to me...

YES, I WILL SHARE WHATEVER HE WILL GIVE ME AS COMPENSATION. WE DO DROP PARTY. DANCING IN BLOOD. NAME WHATEVER IS APPROPRIATE!

The very best wishes,

Yours
Alexa S. Conrad

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you do it right, then ... whatever, I want to see blood. All of it.
By Intelli
I just want to clarify that I had nothing to do with this ban. Alexa was banned by another staff member, for griefing.
General Grievous wrote:Beloved players have been confused (totally) and couldn't find the entrance (for hours). Neph, I mean you.
You totally mean yourself. ;)

Also, there were never any diamond blocks (at least none that I ever saw). You might want to cut back on the chems.
General Grievous wrote:Beloved players have been confused (totally) and couldn't find the entrance (for hours). Neph, I mean you.
Intelli wrote:You totally mean yourself. ;)
I assume it's because of the "beloved", or? Yes, it is.. or??? (*lookingupwithbigeyes*)

If not: Be realistic! Considering my conditioning on purple wool it took me a very short period of time to find the entrance, just 16 minutes and 43 seconds!!! However, a great opportunity to find so many nice places in the Nether...
Intelli wrote:Also, there were never any diamond blocks (at least none that I ever saw).
Did I state there were such blocks? I feel they are missing *now*. As pain killer. However, since I do not know for sure who I can claim against, I just want to show you for your information what I am thinking of*. As said, the compensation will be shared with the community.
Intelli wrote:Alexa was banned by another staff member, for griefing.
Many thanks for the clarification. To summarize: Neither you nor Rokkr stay behind the ban. So I assume Torn did it. He stated - after I expressly asked him - the intended "griefing" was in compliance with the rules. He also provided a link to the rules. I refer to the chat log for further reading.

Two general question: If a staff member bans a player although knewing a player did something wrong only because staff said so, this staff member could be subject to corrective action, right? Would a staff member be subject to corrective action, if this person used his/her authorization as staff member for the attempt to blackmail a player?

Something completely unrelated to this ban: Is it allowed to bump staff applications of highly respected players (e.g. eah and/or Grelman and/or others)? If yes, I will do.

Intelli, again, many thanks for your support.

A.

*It is just something that the community could consider as fair and reasonable.
Attachments
SomestuffIwanttohave.png
SomestuffIwanttohave.png (440.31 KiB) Viewed 3439 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]