Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
80%
No
20%
By General Grievous
I do not know why I was banned and no reason was given to me.

As already stated to Intelli, if you do not want me on this server for a personal reason, please let me know and I will transfer my plots etc. to red. However, to do so I need to get unbanned.

Kind regards,
A.
By General Grievous
Markman2001 wrote:Just bump for now.
Be patient.
Thanks for the advice. But I would like to know what happened, because I can't write an appeal without having the background, or?
By Markman2001
General Grievous wrote:
Be patient.
Thanks for the advice. But I would like to know what happened, because I can't write an appeal without having the background, or?
Look at Jeff's appeal.
He has made it 6 months without knowing what happened.
By dlgn
Markman2001 wrote:
General Grievous wrote:
Be patient.
Look at Jeff's appeal.
Everyone knows what happened with Jeff. Staff are probably ignoring him just because it's easier than arguing with him. So that isn't exactly a good counterexample.
By Markman2001
dlgn wrote:
Markman2001 wrote:
General Grievous wrote:
Be patient.
Look at Jeff's appeal.
Everyone knows what happened with Jeff. Staff are probably ignoring him just because it's easier than arguing with him. So that isn't exactly a good counterexample.
What was his exact reason for the ban?
By Rokkrwolf
I'm looking into it from both sides to see exactly the whole reason. But to answer your pm it does have to do with the situation. It's not personal reasons but I can see why it escalated. But I am no way directly involved even though it's mark my path. Just figured I'd mention that.
By General Grievous
Rokkrwolf wrote:I'm looking into it from both sides to see exactly the whole reason. But to answer your pm it does have to do with the situation. It's not personal reasons but I can see why it escalated. But I am no way directly involved even though it's mark my path. Just figured I'd mention that.
Many thanks for the answer.

Now I am a bit confused because I do not understand the "it's mark my path" part. If you mean the sign I put up where my path was removed, it does not contain an incorrect statement. And I guess I can use the sign because originally I put it up there, so it was not griefing (or can I grief my own stuff?). Thus, please let me know what the issue is.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]