Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
0%
By ChrisBrown95
Hello,

I've tried to log onto the server and I've noticed that I've been banned. I'm not entirely sure the reasons as to why I've been banned so if I could kindly get a ban reason, I'll try and 'justify' my actions.

Thank you.
PonderingChris
By ChrisBrown95
TornadicManiac wrote:I'll give you one opportunity to admit to anything you may have done - Specifically around about 64 days ago. I know it's a while back, but that's irrelevant.
Thanks for the quick response.

I've not been on the server properly for around 3 years until my recent return to play with my partner irl in our spare time. I'm still unaware but I'm going to try make a guess, however I just started playing around 60 days ago or so...

I don't know if this will be the reason or not, but if not I'll try to explain any reasonings behind it.
I've taken from chests from houses that have been sign noted with the original owners names on and when I've gone to /profile them, they haven't been online since 2014. Now if this is the reason why I'm banned, then I'm sorry if this is against the rules. I am aware that stealing is stealing, however I would've assumed that if they've last logged in from 2014, then they wouldn't be coming back onto the server anytime soon.

Like I said, I honestly don't know whether that would be the reason as to why I was banned but I don't want you to think I'm playing dumb, or trying to make a mockery because I'm not.
By ChrisBrown95
TornadicManiac wrote:You were indeed banned for looting.

Regardless of how long the player may not have signed in for, you can't just loot their belongings.

I'll leave you in the hands of Rokkr.

Fair enough. Thanks
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]