Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
50%
No
50%
My concern is the fact that you stole not just the beacon, but only remember stealing diamonds. How can I be sure you haven't stolen everything without looking through your logs? Yeah it's been some time but from where I'm standing that just shows you've been stealing for awhile, so who knows how long you've been doing it.
Rokkrwolf wrote:My concern is the fact that you stole not just the beacon, but only remember stealing diamonds. How can I be sure you haven't stolen everything without looking through your logs? Yeah it's been some time but from where I'm standing that just shows you've been stealing for awhile, so who knows how long you've been doing it.
I should've remembered stealing the beacon, it was at the base next to me. A unprotected beacon is like a test of loyalty. You know you should not steal it, but you also have the inner greed that wants it badly. I stole the diamonds because I had died with 34 blocks the week before, and even though these are not excuses, now you can understand what happened. As far as I know, there are no other things i have stolen, except if you want to call the items I moved from my old base to a new one.

P.S: I would have more than 10 diamonds if i stole everything :P
Bonejunky wrote:Total, I like you m8, you know that, but it's kinda hard for me to vouch for you when you admit to stealing someone's diamonds to make up for your own misfortune.
I know what you're saying, but even though what I did was wrong, I would rather tell staff instead of lying about it and letting staff find out later. The first step to being trusted is to be honest.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]