Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
50%
No
50%
By cooperboys4
Hello,
In the summer of 2015 I, cooperboys4, was banned from minerealm because of my brother. My brother had gotten in to a fight with another player on the server for spawn killing the both of us and not giving us our items back. He then proceeded to swear at the player and was kicked from the server after many other users had told him that swearing was not allowed. When he came back on the server a few minutes later he continued to swear at the player who had killed us resulting in his ban.
After this indecent had occurred I had stopped playing because school was starting up for me again so I didn't have that much time to play. Now, half a year later, I wanted to log on to the server because I missed playing on it because it was truly the best server I had seen in a long time, but when I tried to log on I was surprised to see that I was banned. This shocked me because I believe that I had done nothing wrong because sure I was mad at the player that had killed us, but I did not once type a swear word in the chat.
If you could find it in your hearts to unban me that would be amazing. It would make me so happy and I would continue to be an active user on the server and in the server community. Even if you do not unban me, I thank you very much for taking your time and reading what I have to say.
~cooperboys4
By cooperboys4
Oh wait I remember now. My brother, before this incedent, wanted to play on the server so I let him play. After he was done he told me that he had stolen items from somewhere, but he wouldn't tell me where.
By legokrin
cooperboys4 wrote:May I please be unbanned now?
You should be patient and wait for a response from staff, you saying that would probably extend your ban now.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]