Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
44%
No
56%
By dlgn
Jeff, I have to ask, are you the guy who posted on Reddit that memes are Trump's best weapon against the evil SJWs?
By MindlessInsanity
dlgn wrote:Jeff, I have to ask, are you the guy who posted on Reddit that memes are Trump's best weapon against the evil SJWs?
No, but it seems to cause a lot of college pansies to get triggered. So I enjoy it.
By Meowrocket
MindlessInsanity wrote:
dlgn wrote:Jeff, I have to ask, are you the guy who posted on Reddit that memes are Trump's best weapon against the evil SJWs?
No, but it seems to cause a lot of college pansies to get triggered. So I enjoy it.
I'm sure that insulting speech and general unpleasantness are definitely helping your ban appeal.
By MindlessInsanity
Meowrocket wrote:
MindlessInsanity wrote:
I'm sure that insulting speech and general unpleasantness are definitely helping your ban appeal.
>"isn't helping your appeal" Golly Gee Wilikers! I wonder how many times I've heard that. >"General unpleasantness." Heh, whatever you say. Quit trying to silence opinions you don't like. I'm just here to appeal a ban, dlgn could've PM'd me but he didn't. He wanted an answer, so I gave it to him. If you wanna continue this then PM me.
By MindlessInsanity
I wanna say a few things. I'm sorry for my derailment of threads and aggression. I'm sorry MeowRocket for my defensiveness. My ban appeal isn't meant for anything other than appealing. I'm not some attention seeking edgelord. That was over a long time ago. I just couldn't control my anger. I try to limit it here. This appeal's gonna stick to appealing now.
Last edited by MindlessInsanity on Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]