Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
0%
By bionic2012
Well, It's been a little over a year now and a lot has changed since I was banned. Yeah, I do admit lying about my X-ray hacks, and dragging it out more than it should have been. By now, you probably know why I'm here. I'm looking for a second chance. Lot has changed in a year, I even bought my own server for a little bit and I think that I've really matured since then. I haven't hacked since then and I know that was wrong. Owning my own server has taught me some stuff about hackers too, they're young and immature, and they also don't have any respect for staff and other players. Yeah, I would say that was true about me. I also forgot to mention how rude I acted towards the site admins. Look, I'm really sorry for being rude disrespectful. I was just now looking back at my old ban appeal and was surprised at how I acted. Before you completely ignore this thread and say "Oh God, bionic is back...." just consider this. I really want to get on the server again and play with my friends, and check on how the community is doing. I think that I deserve a second chance but if you don't, I understand.
Thank you for your time.

Best Regards,
~Bionic2012
By bionic2012
As of a few hours ago, my Mojang account got hacked. Great. I got my password back and changed it so they wont be able to log into my account again. However, my IGN did change to: krlxz97
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]