Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
0%
By tyman231
Hey all, long time no see. I don't even know if the same staff is running this server, but it's been awhile. Minerealm was my first server back in like 2010 when I was a wee lad at the age of 13, and it's where I fell in love for Minecraft.

So as any dumb 13 year old does, I used a client on the server. Kids do dumb things. It's been 5 years (or so) since I've played on this server and I only recently started playing MC again after a few years. I just remember the awesome times I had on this server and would love to come back to the community.

So to recap, I did some dumb stuff on this server like 5 years ago, grew up a lot, and would love to be able to play on such an awesome server again.

Thanks all for your time :P
By Rokkrwolf
Rokkrwolf wrote:I'm sorry to inform you but we still have to reject you. I told you when I denied your last one that there's to much risk on your account to give it another chance. You were banned for several big issues from using a modded client, which included heavy xraying, to your account being compromised and being on a alt list that was avaliable to anyone to use.

I understand you may have removed them and changed your password but this account has been marked as permabanned.
By tyman231
Rokkrwolf wrote:
Rokkrwolf wrote:I'm sorry to inform you but we still have to reject you. I told you when I denied your last one that there's to much risk on your account to give it another chance. You were banned for several big issues from using a modded client, which included heavy xraying, to your account being compromised and being on a alt list that was avaliable to anyone to use.

I understand you may have removed them and changed your password but this account has been marked as permabanned.
Rokkrwolf, I really don't mean to insult you, but do you guys really never forgive people? I was banned in 2011, it's 2015 now. I'm just trying to find a good server on a game I returned to after a long time of not playing. I was a punkass kid. Can you guys not give me a chance to be a part of your community? You just unbanned someone that lied to you for MONTHS about xraying, and still unbanned him. I know what I did was wrong man, but I was a kid, and I do apologize for being a dumb kid.

PS I've changed my password several times, as mojang has prompted me to do.
By MindlessInsanity
This is disgusting. Do you not realize how much four years can change a man? You think your high expectations and regulations are in just? Even Bu1ld0g has came out of the woodwork and posted his opinions on Sarah's thread. I respect him that much more for taking the risk and expressing his feelings, like a certain someone you know.
By Eetrab
A permaban is a permaban. There have been very few instances where a permaban has been lifted, and it looks like this will not be one of them.
By MindlessInsanity
Eetrab wrote:A permaban is a permaban. There have been very few instances where a permaban has been lifted, and it looks like this will not be one of them.
Yeah. perma. Lol, ok. Believe what you want to believe. Those have had exceptions in the past, and there will be more in the future, but only for the more in demand/popular players. The only reason ty isn't back now is because no one wants him back other than myself of course.
By Rick
Eetrab wrote:A permaban is a permaban. There have been very few instances where a permaban has been lifted, and it looks like this will not be one of them.
I would say it's more like an arbitrarily indefinite ban.
By tyman231
Lol, it's been 4 years. Why have there ever been instances of lifting a permaban if you won't do it to someone who simply wants to return after like 25% of his life has passed. This is ridiculous. Sorry I won't have the opportunity to ever be a part of the community again.
By Tee
Reading your past ban appeals, I have the feeling that it is the particular account that is permanently banned due to the login details previously appearing on a publicly available document. If you read Rokkr's response to your last appeal, he did say that you could lodge an appeal using your alt account instead.

This is just what I've gleaned from reading your history though. It's not any kind of official staff statement. I wasn't here when you were banned so I'm not aware of all the circumstances.
Rokkrwolf wrote:I understand you may have removed them and changed your password but this account has been marked as permabanned...

...from the time of the ban it was marked as a permanent banned so my hands are tied either way. Also you had a alt before who was banned what was the account name, if it was indeed your alt perhaps you can appeal on that one.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]