Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
100%
No
No votes
0%
By pomp
Hi guys! It's pomp, (pompiano) I'd like to be un-banned, I'm not exactly sure what the crime was- but I know I took some stuff before and I feel bad. It will not happen again and I would also like you to un-ban pixelman_8288, he is my brother and also promises not to steal again! Please un-ban us! I also apologize for this appeal that is loonnnnggg overdue- all I hope is that my villagers arn't dead! :P :D

thanks again!
-pomp and pixel
By Slathalin
I am not a staff member, but i feel qualified enough to comment.

Your Brother will probably have to make his own appeal, just so we can hear the words coming straight from him. Good Luck!
By pomp
After my first appeal was rejected, I decided to be more detailed, I feel awful about the things I did. When I first started the server, I didn't know how important the rules were. On every other server I have ever been on, it has been every man for himself (a dog eat dog world I guess). So after I went and took goods from a house, I thought it was no big deal. Well that was until people were being banned left and right! I had become very attached to the server by then and didn't want to reveal what I had done. About a week later- I was banned. It was like a punch in the stomach, I tried to look for other servers, but I never found one quite like MineRealm. The buildings were never as grand, and the people pretended you weren't there..... I know now how important it is to follow MineRealm's rules now, so every time I am rejected, I will only come back stronger with an appeal. Please consider this appeal ;), and thank you for your time.

-pompiano
By Tee
Your first appeal wasn't rejected ... you created it less than 12 hours ago, and staff hadn't even posted in it. I have merged the two appeals and tidied up the title for you. Please make sure that you read the ban appeal forum stickied topics before posting again.

As Slathalin noted, pixelman_8288 will need to make his own ban appeal as well.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]