Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
75%
No
25%
By Tubaguy21
Hi there,

Realized I wrote this originally as a reply to another message and realized I should put it in the form of an official ban appeal.

A little over two weeks ago, I was accused of and banned for removing items from some chests on the server. I am not denying I did this, in fact I will openly admit it. Myself and an associate of mine did indeed remove several items between the two of us. The following is not a justification of what we did, but we removed these from a fellow player's chest (whom is currently banned) in the intention that we would keep them safe until said player's ban is lifted. Obviously this was nothing short of dumb. A delusional thought to say the least. It is still a direct breach of the rules and I realize now that the staff are indeed very good at their jobs. I do not say this in order to suck up. In the two-three years of playing on this server and just now seeing this 'ban appeals' forum for the first time since playing the staff are definitely on the ball. It was wrong of my friend and I to remove these items from those chests.

I plan to re-familiarize myself with the rules as I do not wish break anymore rules and soil this very fine server that I have been able to play for a long time now. Defying these rules is not only is not just disobeying a rule book of guidelines, it disrespects the other players and staff as well. This was not my intention, but nonetheless I have done so. I apologize not just to the staff of the server, but to it's players as well.

I won't beg or anything to be let back in, but if you are willing to forgive me this once, I would love to be able to play on this great server once more.

Thank you for your time,

Tubaguy21
By Tubaguy21
No problem, I understand.

According to the player I was accompanying (player name: Ganley) the chests belonged to his friend; Player name: sarahliz
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]