Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
71%
No
29%
By Tee
Nothing to do with crops. Growler reported that his house had been griefed, and unfortunately your account was the culprit. The top pic shows Growler's house with your griefing rolled back; the bottom pic shows it as it appeared after your griefing.

By MBXONE
Ah I remember that, it looks like from your screen shot that it was 600 hrs ago? I was following someone away from my nearby plots to make sure they didn't damage the road I built in the area. When I got to the house in question across the water I was surprised that the house was public, especially with the glowstone exposed like that. So I bought the house to protect the valuables. I thought that surely anyone who cared about the structure would not have let it go public after a month of not playing on the server. I have played almost every night since I joined, I love Minerealm and have created some great relationships with many players including Puged and Rokkrwolf312 who I have some co-builds with.

Some time went by and when I was in the process of expanding my co-builds on Rokkr's and Puged plots near spawn, I began deconstructing some of my non-essential houses around my home. I believe I did this with six of my plots. I even moved some of my villagers underground to nearby plots to keep them safe when I sold one of my villages.
I removed anything I thought I needed from my plots and sold the plots back to the server to further my focus on fewer plots. The plot in question is one of my non-essential plots.

I see now that the player must have returned after the house went public to find items from the house missing and I apologize for that.

If you would like I could return the glowstone and netherbrick to the player.

I hope this resolves the issue and for both you and the player.

Thank you
By Rokkrwolf
falareborn wrote:Is the plot Tee showed the only plot you looted?
^ This the problem isn't just the fact you looted but you broke buying plots protocol as well. You can't buy a plot without permission, then wait a month loot it and sell it back it doesn't work that way.

If you wanted to buy something to protect it, then why are you looting it?
By MBXONE
Hey Rokkr,

I am sorry to be causing all this grief, I know we would like to be doing other things. I made the lazy mistake of not taking the time to get permission to buy the plot and I was a little rushed because I thought the player I was following might still be in the area. I am sorry for not taking the rules more seriously. I do value the rules and understand why they should be followed. I hope that I can return to Minerealm and make things right.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]