Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
88%
No
13%
By gladiatordan
Hello anyone who might be reading this. I was banned close to a year and a half ago now. I know I said some stuff, I wouldn't be able to recall what it was I said, but I was quoting a tv show I should not have. That's about what I remember and I apologize for doing so. Before I was banned I have been an avid member of the minerealm community. Recently I wanted to hop on the server to see what was going on, and quite obviously, I was banned so I couldn't get on. I really want to rejoin the minerealm family agian. Old and new (for those who may remember me) and just have a good time with minecraft again. I won't make the mistakes I've made in the past and will be a good contributor to this great server once again. Thanks for reading.
-Dan
By Rokkrwolf
I know the reason from just looking at your logs, you weren't exactly "quoting tv shows" you were avoiding the filter and trolling people in chat. Quite a few people were messaging staff at the time because you were making them uncomfortable.
By gladiatordan
The last thing I remember before getting banned was vvolfie say something like "I just" then I said something about Russia and I got banned. I might be wrong, but whatever I did, I was in the wrong and I apologize to anyone I was bother or trolling.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]