Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
20%
No
80%
By cubeguy314
chunkymonkey09 wrote:Also when I was mining I checked the opposite side of where the diamonds were first.
That's not what these pictures are showing.

Could we get one of those videos that Fala posted for the last guy that x-rayed? The one that simulates the x-rayer's mining?
By Tee
cubeguy314 wrote:Could we get one of those videos that Fala posted for the last guy that x-rayed? The one that simulates the x-rayer's mining?
They're not that easy to put together when the mining involves open caverns rather than just tunnels, because you have to manually work out which order the blocks were removed in and remember it for the video production rather than just following the player's linear progress through a tunnel. Also Rokkr and I have already spent quite a lot of time investigating this, and a video wouldn't add much value at this point apart from satisfying the community's curiosity.

As I said in my initial post, I could accept the first of the two 'suspicious' instances (Location A) being dumb luck. Having similar 'dumb luck' again at Location D though, combined with chunky_monkey's no-torch mining strategy, is just too much to believe.
By chunkymonkey09
I would like to apologize for being rude early with the whole believe what you want to believe. I was just so sad that I was banned. To be honest I would just like a second chance to play on minerealm again. So here it is I lied I did xray hack and was to scared of ridicule from others that I didn't own up to my mistake. Hopefully my apology I know it's late and I'm sorry for that as well.
Thank you so much it was hard for me to build up the courage to apologize to the minerealm community for what I did. By the way do you want the xray hacked diamonds , should I destroy them, give them out or what?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]