Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
90%
No
10%
By xShockWavex
Hello Minerealm community, some of you may remember me from awhile ago. When I played Minerealm, my attitude was sometimes disrespectful or distasteful. I want to start this appeal with an apology to those players or staff, so that my return can be seen as only a positive. Flanny(not sure if you still play), I wronged you the most besides Intelli, and I used vulgar language to take out my anger on you, and that was wrong.The reason I was banned is, I made the immature and ignorant decision to call intelli's home along with some other NTC members. What I said during the phone call was NOT the problem. The problem was, I invaded Intelli's privacy and then lied about it countless times. This is something I have regretted, but that isn't going to undo my mistake. This wasn't my first offense either, as some of you know (something about telephone in ASCII art?) and I'm sure in many of your eyes it would be very difficult to trust me again. If I am allowed to return, it would be with my best intentions, to follow the rules and rejoin a community I truly miss. Here I am, asking for one more chance. I am ready to prove myself and rejoin you all. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

-Shock
By river33
As I read through this, I thought of it as very professional and that is one of the reasons I decided to comment. I also want to point out all of the times you harassed me (and many other players) with the "disrespect" you had in the community. How will we know that you won't do that again? OR do something that got you banned the last time.

Simply because I have seen players being harassed by you, I say no. Sorry.
By Benstir
Due to rivers comment I decided personally comment myself as show a contrary view point. I voted yes because xShockWavex does do any of these things ever again they can be rolled back and from what I've read he will stay banned the next time. I suppose it's time for him to have a second chance.
By cjmac125
I remember Shock being a very...notorious player, for at one point he was known for duping, to being a member of NTC. However, he was a dedicated player on the server, and I'd love to see him back. People change, and with the amount of time Shock has waited to make this appeal, I see one last shot being rather appropriate.

Good Luck, Shock. :)
By ZachHunt
Personally, I've had experience around Shock, and he's very nice, although he did get involved with a group of very serious people, and his attitude did change.

It's a very nice appeal, and I think if he returns without this group, he will prosper and grow back into the community. As River pointed out, he has been quite the noisy one in the past, but this appeal seems genuine enough for me to give him another chance. Mind you, this is with much thinking that I've come to this :P
I've seen you ingame, although it was a very long time ago... and I think it would help the server to get more vets from the day back. Gl with the appeal!
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]