Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
90%
No
10%
By zellbud
Hey its been a really long time sense I join this server and everytime I joined he was online. Thought we got in to fights and killed each other a lot it would be cool to have an old vet that knows everyone. Hope you get Unbanned! Thanks, Zell
By Bu1ld0g
zellbud wrote: it would be cool to have an old vet that knows everyone. Hope you get Unbanned!
He's been banned that long I doubt he knows any of the people who play these days.
That said, Jesus Christ man just answer the guy. It really isn't that hard.
Yes or no.
Yes: 56 no: 9 like come on this guy has been going on to try on get on the server for 2 years and no staff has even cared to comment a simple yes or no and why would u say no this guy is trying hard to play on a server with an average of 3 players on per time and u wont even cut him some slack and let him come back i bet hes already given up by now just say yes or no already.
Legit_Neymar wrote:There isn't much for him to come back to even if he does get unbanned. It's not just "that time in the year" like people said before. The server is dead.
I think Legit_Neymar is one of the few that realize that it's not just "that time in the year".
Thank you for not being a fool.
By Eetrab
One way to better your chances of at least being answered is to bump your appeal more often than one every 3 months.
I was under the impression that you aren't supposed to bump unless it's on the 3rd page.
It's usually on the 1-2 page.
I don't think that bumping is the problem here.

Intelli told me that I was allowed to appeal. He didn't say I'd be unbanned or even answered.

I would love to be unbanned, but I don't think it's gonna happen. I'm busy with life. I don't have the time to worry about something that happened almost two years ago, let alone hang out on the forums. It doesn't mean I don't care. I won't ever completely give up.

I had the best of my PC gaming days on this server, this server was my life. I mean.... We had too much fun. SO i'm thankful for that.
I love thinking back on the crazy stupid fun stuff we did. The people. The places. It was friggen epic. I don't think I'll ever find that again.

No sour emotions here. Only appreciation.

and.... thanks for the support guys. it's pretty cool of ya. ;)

-Shock
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]