Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
25%
No
75%
By Shabakablonie1
So I just got banned for saying in chat "maybe I'm Kress" by VVolfie

I'm not Kress, I was just joking around.

I think this was a really silly ban tho, and there was no need to banned me for saying that.
By Rixih
That's not what I banned you for, I banned you for being an alternative account. :P You were asking for Intelli to unban you, and considering you have banned players on your in game and your forum IP I can infer who you are. ;)
By Shabakablonie1
VVolfie wrote:That's not what I banned you for, I banned you for being an alternative account. :P You were asking for Intelli to unban you, and considering you have banned players on your in game and your forum IP I can infer who you are. ;)
You are half right and half wrong. This isn't a alternative account, it's my real life friends account, but I did make this forum account to try to get him unbanned.
I knew it wasn't going to work tho. :P

He can appeal on here if he wants tho.
By Lineant
Rokkrwolf, you out of all people should know that Shabakablonie is a real life friend that played on the server for a period of time with me and Flanny back in the day. I did log onto the server with his account on my IP, I will say that but because I really do miss this server, I didn't log on and grief or start drama on the account. He is in the Army now, do you know how awkward it would be to go to his parents house to ask "Hey, can I use Sam's laptop on your IP to make a Ban Appeal for a Minecraft server?"
By Meowrocket
A 4-year necro, on a rejected ban appeal, and then you seem to forget the edit button exists? Buddy, I think at this point you should start from the top with a fresh appeal if you want a chance. As is you might get in trouble for a huge necro but I don't know how active staff are nowadays.
By FrostyBirth
Meowrocket wrote:then you seem to forget the edit button exists?
Unless it was changed, the edit button is only available for about half an hour.

Though yeah, a 4 year necro wasn't really needed.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]