i need help,i have no idea how to appeal for a ban
Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:16 pm

Verified IGN:
Eetrab

User Reputation:  
4/10

Post Re: Ban Forum Commenting Policy Update
Life_is_a_party wrote:
Okay, first off. This is not the place for an appeal. I'm not even sure how you found this thread and yet still can't figure out this isn't the place to post. But I do that know you've been told before not to hijack threads.

So, I'm going to break this down so that even a five year old could understand it.

First, start off doing everyone a favor by reading all this: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=4200
And now that you are (or should be) up to date on the rules, read this: viewtopic.php?f=20&t=678
And now you should understand how to make an actual appeal, so go here: viewforum.php?f=20
And click on Image that is located in the upper-right corner of your screen, only do this on the above link, anywhere else and you will be ignored. Only click this button once as making multiple appeals will not only get you ignored, but also forum banned, reducing any chances of your unbanning to absolute zero.
Also, while you write your appeal please try to follow the instructions on that second link.

Now please stop trying to hijack threads to make an appeal or you'll never be unbanned.

Sat Dec 14, 2013 12:05 am

Verified IGN:
edmundsa

User Reputation:  
0/10

Post Re: Ban Forum Commenting Policy Update
i got banned for asking how much damage does an egg do *** fix your helpbod :!:

Edit by Staff: Again I have edited the words that are inappropriate.
Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:02 am