Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
49%
No
51%
Here we are folks. I was banned for greifing 14-16 redstone ores in the nether on the path to n2z's/Magical's grinders. I am not here to deny mining them. I regret mining those blocks as it has lead to a ban. I know most of you out there hate me/dislike me. Fine. Im not here to be a counselor or everyones bestest friend. I am here to ask to be unbanned. If you want to tell me why all you hate/dislike me, or why you clicked the little no bubble on my appeal, feel free to pm me, or post on my appeal. Honestly, I cant change unless I know why you guys dont like me. Here are my apologies.

N2z: Although your banned, Id like to personally apologize for mining your redstone ores. This was foolish of me as it had nothing todo with you, seeing as you are banned. I will get you those ores back.

Magical_monkey8: Fellow guild member, I am truley sorry for what has spurred. I was brought there by you know whom, and he knows the passcode. He isnt the only one, I HIGHLY suggest changing it ASAP. I hope you can forgive me, as I should treat you with alot more respect.

Chubsy: Sorry bro for making you clean up the nether mess :3

VVolfie: Sorry, for being a stragiht up -snip-. You are a women, and should never be treated as I have treated you. If im unbanned Ill make sure yo treat you with utmost respect.

PacmanGEN: Its been a long day. I understand you hate me, and frankly I dont really like you, but I am sorry. All the greifing that me and Chubsy were dealing with was disgusting, and I was so fed up with it that I lost it. I am truly sorry.

UnboundStriker: Im not here to apologize to you. I am here to ask one question. Why that onetime in the nether did you right-clicked your sword, so I didnt attack you. Then all of a sudden you started attacking me? Was there any reasoning behind this?

Server: To everyone else who this has indirectly hit. I was flaming in public chat, and I was told to stop, but I do not stop till the end of something. I was pinned up being attacked by 5 or so people. I was being called drama queen, crybaby, and a little girl, and I had lost it. (those comments were from staff) I understand I get a bite sour sometimes, but its not like you all treat me with any respect at all.

I am sorry for my actions today. Hope to be unbanned soon.

And you may be thinking," Why would we want you back?"
Well to repsond to that Id say, that overall I have been a bigger help than most. I have helped people when they needed help. I have gone out of my way for the server many many times.

Please take all this into consideration.
#sneakerissorry2012

First ban: http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... =20&t=6514 (was not my fault, was told todo something I did, and was banned because of it)

Second ban: http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... =20&t=8917(accidently using fort 3 under y16)

Third ban: http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... 3&p=114717 (First real ban in my opinion, well worth noting. The looting metntioned was a miss communication and returned the day of my unbar, everything I had taken)

Fourth ban: This is it.

please unban meh plox
By SneakerHead
6 no's. Guys whoever posted these no's I would love to know why. Thanks

Cant change the way I am without know what I do wrong.

More or less, I did not know redstone didn't fall under the looting block, as every other ore in the game does. I only did it because I thought it was legal.

Edit: Sorry for the vulgar gesture in initial post, but I thought it was necessery.
By stickgod91
First off looting can't be a miscommunication; it is in the rules that you cannot buy a disbanded realm or public loot it an resell it. and secondly for the first ban i will explain what happened. We bought a realm. I posted a sign asking for something not to be destroyed. You destroyed it. Ael rolled it back aswell as banning you against my wishes. Not to mention most moderators know that you took the spawn realm from me.
By monkeytoad22
I think Sneakerhead has done his share of wrongs, but it seems to me people were yelling at him in chat and were being mean to him. He did a small crime which can be fixed. I bet he feels badly of doing such things. I always see him on chat and he is very nice to people, better then others:/. I think he is a kind person and a great member to the minerealm community. Therefore, i think he should be unbanned and this should be his final warning.
Monkey
By dlgn
As this seems to have been an accidental infraction, +1. I don't like the tone of your appeal, though.

~dlgn
By SneakerHead
stickgod91 wrote:First off looting can't be a miscommunication; it is in the rules that you cannot buy a disbanded realm or public loot it an resell it. and secondly for the first ban i will explain what happened. We bought a realm. I posted a sign asking for something not to be destroyed. You destroyed it. Ael rolled it back aswell as banning you against my wishes. Not to mention most moderators know that you took the spawn realm from me.
if i took that spawn realm why arnt i banned for that? and please stop living in he past.
By stickgod91
SneakerHead wrote:
stickgod91 wrote:First off looting can't be a miscommunication; it is in the rules that you cannot buy a disbanded realm or public loot it an resell it. and secondly for the first ban i will explain what happened. We bought a realm. I posted a sign asking for something not to be destroyed. You destroyed it. Ael rolled it back aswell as banning you against my wishes. Not to mention most moderators know that you took the spawn realm from me.
if i took that spawn realm why arnt i banned for that? and please stop living in he past.
You owe me money which you refuse to give me.
By OneManWo1fPac
Only voted yes because of the money signs. Jk, gl though, it's funny how us two going for. Huge enemies, are now good friends supporting each other. Hope to see you back
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]