Post any ban appeals or ban requests within this forum.

Should this appeal/request be accepted?

Yes
81%
No
19%
By Lineant
So hello everyone, well I'm pretty sure I was banned for hopping onto the forbidden server the day everyone else did, not knowing it would get us banned.
Well I didn't appeal for a ban like most people did(until now) because I was getting tired of minecraft all together so I gave minecraft a little break and I haven't played since the banning, just been keeping up with the updates in single player.

But lately I been getting the need to play minecraft again and I did search for different servers but well.. they all suck and most of them are ran by teens/little kids that don't know what they are doing.

So yeah i'm sorry Intelli and IF I get unbanned that would be pretty sweet as hot cakes, if not oh well, I will still be on the forums from now and then.
By Legit_Neymar
Awww yeah. I never knew you but I can already see that you were a good player by your previous activity on the forums. Most of the players that have home on. That server have appeale and came back. Good luck
By river33
I did the same thing and I honestly didn't know there was actually a "forbidden server" either. I put up a ban appeal yesterday so maybe I should mention that? This is the first I have heard of this. I have played with you in-game and I know that you are a very good player and are very mature about what you do. Good luck!
By mr. roach
river33 wrote:I did the same thing and I honestly didn't know there was actually a "forbidden server" either. I put up a ban appeal yesterday so maybe I should mention that? This is the first I have heard of this. I have played with you in-game and I know that you are a very good player and are very mature about what you do. Good luck!
A lot of people were banned for going onto the server before it was addressed as being bannable. But then again I think Intelli let these players off the hook.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]