We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Amorphus
Username: Amorphus

Time Zone: -5

About Yourself: I'm in college, majoring in New Media Design, it basically combines every kind of digital media you can think of, so I can do basically anything in terms of interactive websites and motion graphics. I can also apply for the artist job if you're interested :)

Qualifications: Mayor and builder of Underground City in the creative.minerealm server. Friend of most mods, including Seuter and Kaintanie. I moderated a TF2/CSS/DOD:S Clan server
(Multiclangaming.net)

Why you deserve this position: I've been part of Minerealm for awhile and it's the only server I'm loyal too, it's awesome. Plus my qualifications up there.

Availability: Weekends, some hours per weeknights. I'm usually on really late, like 4am.

Anything else you wish to add: Minecraft is the most addicting game ever. Is creative ever gonna be up again? I miss it :( I guess we need to get up to that $130 or so. I'll prolly donate soon.
By Amorphus
Well yeah, Panda started it, then Eric and Atw started helping him build it, then later I helped build a lot of it, and we are all mayors. When the server went down me and Eric were working on a HUGE monolithic wall around it to prevent griefing.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]