We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By nkirby3385
So, this was initially posted for a bit of a laugh; however, I see that there may be some actual backing in the ranks, and, with the assistance of Rokkrwolf312, I have had the thread moved to the appropriate place and am honestly and wholeheartedly throwing my proverbial "hat" in the ring.

I do seriously believe that I can offer a fresh prospective to the staff and am willing to make proper use of any powers given with the position. Too, I believe that my friendly demeanor, which has garnered me favor with some of the more powerful and long lasting members of the server, shows that I am fair, unbiased, and most genuinely concerned with everyone having a good time and not being bothered with inappropriate language or grief.
By Bonejunky
If this happens, eventually Kirbs will assume the rank of Head Admin and the server will be a larger dictatorship than before and Kirby will force everyone to be nice and if you aren't you will be banned and it will be horrible.

WE MUST STOP THE MENACE.

Naw, jk. Kirbs would make an awesome staff member.

+1
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]