We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Th3Guy
Username: Th3Guy
Time Zone: PST: -8 offset with GMT
About Yourself: I am a hardcore gamer and a minecraft modder. I'm the kid that loves technology but knows how to use it wisely. I am a dreamer! And I think big!
Qualifications: Hehe, I reminded players of the rules and reported hackers to mods on my clans cod4 server. Thats about it. ;)
Why you deserve this position: I deserve this position because I can handle myself professionally and I am on ninety percent of the day. I don't "blow up" (for lack of a better word) when confronted with rage and I know how to take control of a situation. I can type in a formal manner and I am an active member.
Availability: Well since phones are so advanced now I am available from dawn until dusk except for 6pm-9pm on weekdays (swim practice) and 9am-12am on Saturday (also swim practice)
Anything else you wish to add: I want to become a forum mod because I love the server and I want to do my best to help it grow. I do have a bit of chatspeak in me (but really what teen doesn't) but I am constantly rechecking/spell checking/editing my post to perfection. I know the "polite" formating and I stick to it.
Last edited by Th3Guy on Sat Apr 30, 2011 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Magerman
texas_hitman wrote:he says "Eh" alot. this should immediatly disqualify him for any sort of position.
Not knowing that 'a lot' is two words should disqualify you from criticizing others.
By snitalvixzon
Magerman wrote:
texas_hitman wrote:he says "Eh" alot. this should immediatly disqualify him for any sort of position.
Not knowing that 'a lot' is two words should disqualify you from criticizing others.
eh it was a joke :?
By savesthedazed
I think that's enough of that. :p
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]