We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By frogglenn
Username: Frogglenn
Time Zone: Mountain time
About Yourself: Video games most of my life, i love building and constructing. Minecraft is pretty much the perfect game for this, so here I am :D
Qualifications: Guild officer in successful WoW guild for 3 years. Good people skills... usually. :P
Why you deserve this position: Sheer amount of time spent on server, successful community started (Frog Village),
Availability: Roughly noon to 4 AM, though I tend to do other things now and then. heh. Also, during tax season (mid-January to early May) I will have drastically reduced free time, due to my job.
Anything else you wish to add: If I am selected, I'll need to briefly go over server rules with an admin to review what I should/shouldn't do. Also, I spend a lot of time on the game, but rarely look at the forums. FYI. ^_^

Thanks for the great server and community!
By tgebbia
you will be missed froglenn
By tgebbia
and now he's back, i am like gods messenger except for frogglenn because i foretold his return!
By tgebbia
first generation i think! he created frogtown. i just remember him so much because it was when i first started playing. his city was the first huge mc city i had ever seen. before that i thought mc was just a bunch of small single dwellings
By tgebbia
his chart is confusing because i cannot conceptualize life before i was born into the server
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]