We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By EpicBros
The 98 in his name would seem to point at that.
By volcomboy98
Im bumping this because I believe we need a new creative mod, look at the screenshots below, and I am active on creative and want to help stop this madness
By Wxclm
SilverKnightM wrote:In my opinion we actually need mods from the UK or Australiamore because when Canada and America are sleeping I hardly seen any admins/mods on at all
Ahh but it is only because when it hits our time zone, the Australian rebels come out to play :D

Dangerous times folks, dangerous times.
By gregmac980
SilverKnightM wrote:In my opinion we actually need mods from the UK or something more because when Canada and America are sleeping I hardly seen any admins/mods on at all
Silver good point I'd be looking fOr a mod and can't find 1 I think silver wud be a good mod (no hard feelings who ever posted this thread)
By ewana1991
SilverKnightM wrote:In my opinion we actually need mods from the UK or something more because when Canada and America are sleeping I hardly seen any admins/mods on at all
I've been saying this for the last 7 months, yet no change :/
By mitchie151
We most definitely need a mod in in a timezone outside of America.

If ANYBODY could become a staff member in a timezone like England or somewhere, that would be a massive bonus to the server.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]