We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Airlie91
jailbird556 wrote:Gunna love the couple combo when those 2 rise to modship. Good luck Linny, and Flanny!
it'll be good! :) as long as they don't start kicking each other :P
By Cogohst
Airlie91 wrote:bump :)
Don't bump, especially seeing as this isn't your application. Mod apps are kept unapproved until Intelli decides that more mods are necessary to run the server properly, then he'll run through and pick the best. Until then, there's no need to keep this thread on the front page.
By Lineant
Edit: 05/4/12

Username: lineant

Time Zone: GMT-5

About Yourself: So to start off, I been playing video games since I was 5-6, MLG(Major League Gaming) 06-07 I was a MLG Semi Pro/Coach for Halo 2, after I got out of "serious" gaming, I started to get into music, haven't been really successful with it, yet.. So i'm here now, playing Minecraft on a great server. But over all, i'm probability one of the nicest/loving person on the server, I'm very easy to get along with, I don't swear, I have a big heart, and there is room for everyone.

Qualifications: Well I never been "Mod" before, but I know all the basic commands, from when I ran my own server for a month and I'm a quick learner. I'm not a stressful person, I know how to keep my cool under pressure.

Why you deserve this position: Some people won't agree with me on this one this, but I count myself as a "regular ", I been on the server everyday since I joined the server, which was 4 months ago. I would like to have a chance to protect this sever from, griefers/hackers. I get along with nearly everybody, A big chunk of the server loves me, and I been told by a couple of people I would make a good Mod. I'm a mature and responsible adult, and I won't jump to conclusions, I will listen to both sides of the story with no bias whatsoever.Edit: Okay, I would still love this position even tho I'm banned, I know Intelli lost trust in me the last time I X-Rayed, but I would like to show him and everyone, I changed and I'm a much better person now.
I will take the Job serious(but not too serious), I know all the rules, and I just want to help the server out as much as possible.

Availability: I'm out of college, jobless, so I have alot of time on my hands, for the past two weeks, I been on from 1pm-4am.
So I'm free everyday, until I get a job. Edit:Anytime after 4PM EST until 1am, week days.(Mon-Thursday)

Anything else you wish to add: If I became Mod, I would make sure not to abuse my powers, and I wouldn't let anyone down, I would work my butt off, help everyone out.
Thank you for taking your time, and reading my Mod application. Edit: This still gives me hope.
Intelli wrote:I agree, Lineant would make a great mod. +1
Good luck!
By Lineant
mitchie151 wrote:Didn't you like.... Quit Minerealm only a few days ago?

And aren't goodbye posts bannable?
Yeah I did "quit " only 5 days ago, but i'm going to be honest, who can stay away from this great server?
I tried going back to the Xbox, but that didn't work lol.
And yes, i'm banned At the moment.
By dlgn
Go lineant!

And Flanny, if it's true that she's applying too.

You'd both make great mods. :P
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]