We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Surgeonbsg
He's been mad at me ever since I killed him in via PVP and refused to give him back his stuff. Absolutely no idea why he's taking it out on Sam. Just because we share the BSG moniker does not mean we are the same kind of people. For example - Sam is a very patient person while I am very much not. That's why he is applying to be a Mod and I am not.
By meepers
You know Kindregan, you need to go back to kinderGARTEN. Just because you don't like losing your stuff doesn't meen you have a try to shoot downa an awesome mod choice!

Anyway, SAMUEL FOR MOD 2012!
By ZachHunt
CirJohn wrote:I log a lot of hours, and I've never seen BSGSamuel causing trouble. He often helps noobs - answering their questions or directing them to where the answers are found. In pvp he is respectful to the vanquished and victor alike.
By MrOrwin
Ohoho, Sammy :)
My main man.
Very very polite and respectful. He allowed me to help with construction of Roanoke just going off my word, which is very daring. He is a very trustworthy and forthright. He is patient and kind, and usually serious.

He's helped me several times when needed and left me alone when not, and he was patient with me and gave constructive criticism.

A very well rounded individual that deserves to be a Moderator, I hope you sincerely consider him.
By vsniney
ZachHunt wrote:
CirJohn wrote:I log a lot of hours, and I've never seen BSGSamuel causing trouble. He often helps noobs - answering their questions or directing them to where the answers are found. In pvp he is respectful to the vanquished and victor alike.
By kindreganrobert
Surgeonbsg wrote:He's been mad at me ever since I killed him in via PVP and refused to give him back his stuff. Absolutely no idea why he's taking it out on Sam. Just because we share the BSG moniker does not mean we are the same kind of people. For example - Sam is a very patient person while I am very much not. That's why he is applying to be a Mod and I am not.
thats not why? i challenged you to the pvp because we were arguing? and im not mad with you.
By Cannabin0l
Kindreganrobert, you seem to enjoy "attempting," to shred Mod Applications with your below average grammar, and tireless remarks that aren't in any way connected to Staff Applications. I suggest you leave the snide remarks to someone competent of thrashing an application, whereas you simply make us feel bad for Samuel being subject to your non-sensical complaints.

On-topic: Despite recent inactivity (presumably due to Holidays), Samuel would probably make for a great Moderator. None of us have had the pleasure to witness Samuel's actions as a staff member, but I can only assume he would conduct himself the way he does currently (Doesn't take sides, helps people when they ask questions, etc.).
By lizardsrock4
vsniney wrote:
ZachHunt wrote:
By MrSark980
Samuel, I really liked you since the start of my time on minerealm, one day I said "can anyone give me some glowstone?" you gave me two blocks (: you are a great and nice guy, I recond you would make a GREAT moderator, good luck.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]