We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By samurai2923
IGN: Samurai2923
About Me :D
I am a guy that is trying many different things to either change things to make them better, or fined a solution to make it better than it already is. Now I have been banned a veeeeeeery long time ago for xraying i will admit i wasn't the smartest back then but i sure have gotten better, and i still am banned but i have not xrayed sense.
scedule :P
I am going to be at school at 6:00am to 2:00pm after the summer, but i will have a lot of time to do different things on the server in my free time this summer and after school.
Qualifications
I used to be staff on RGAgaming's server, but sense i forgot to tell him my schedule i was kicked from staff for being inactive and on that server me and the other staff were able to have fun and work on the server at the same time
miscellaneous stuff
I do have a Skype which is SamuraiCrew if you ever need my phone number as well contact me on my Skype and i will give it to you. And I do have a YouTube called SamuraiCrew. And that's about all ;)

[/b]~Samurai
By Life_is_a_party
Read This!

Also Read This!
Here are the requirements for even applying to become Staff:
-60 Days of Forum Age. This means that your account on the Forums is 60 days old (at least).
-18 Years of Real-Life Age. This means that you have been living for at least 18 years. We are essentially revoking the "under-18 exception" rule, as every single player we run in to abuses this exception and goes on to say "I am mature for my age", or, "Age isn't important."
I don't know if you're serious or not but there's no way this is going to be accepted with the current rule set unless you're willing to wait at least 4 years.
If you are, good luck!
By LARDIMUS_PRIME
samurai2923 wrote: Now I have been banned a veeeeeeery long time ago for xraying i will admit i wasn't the smartest back then but i sure have gotten better, and i still am banned but i have not xrayed sense.
Am I reading this correctly you're currently banned?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]