We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Fail Wins
Username: FailWins
Time Zone: GMT-7
About Yourself: http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... p=110#p110
Qualifications: I current mod another forum that's tech-related and I've modded a few forums that have died and no longer exist. I'm also a member of a huge number of other forums. Unlike computer games, I don't have that on/off phase with forums, where I'd quit playing a game for months to go play another game, then come back to the first game a very long time later. I was also a game moderator briefly near the end of gen1 and the beginning of gen2.
Why you deserve this position: I don't have enough time or energy to mod on the game. Therefore I decided I want to mod on the MR forums instead. These boards are rather quiet and new posts and topics don't come very often, something I can keep up with without draining too much time.
Availability: Weekends, afternoons and nights on weekdays.
Anything else you wish to add: For anybody who wants to be a game mod, they're not lying about it being a hard job, and it takes a good chunk of your time if you are also trying to play the game, and the fact you begin to become obligated to play Minecraft.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]