MineRealm Community It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:44 pm

 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 [Staff Application] FlannyFlan 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined:   Jul 8, 2011
Posts:   2,021

Verified IGN:
FlannyFlan

User Reputation:  
5/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: [Staff Application] FlannyFlan
Bu1ld0g wrote:
KingSpartacus wrote:
Flanny has matured and grown
KingS


FlannyFlan wrote:
-snip because i really dont care-

-snip because i Really dont care-

-snip because i REALLY dont care-



Yup, looks like she's matured to me -.-


Cute. You help necro a very VERY old application with a silly point. notice, if i had any interest in the present time, this application would constantly be brought up. also notice my activity on the server, close to nill, yes?

I said "I dont really care" because you repeating like a skipping record. Sorry if i cannot care to hear something that has been drilled so many times.
Ty for showing the real immature one. Attempting to ruin a supposed to be deleted application. lol <3

Sorry, i do kind of have no time for staff with you know, 45 hours a week in work, and going to school full time to boot...

As i remember asking intelli to remove this actually in december, seeing as i honestly have no time if i were accepted

Also, my maturity level? Ive seen VV, Torn, Ael, and a few other staff members act like that when again, someone who can't have an open mind continues to repeat themselves. You're so cute when you're mad Bull.

_________________
Image
Sat Mar 15, 2014 6:36 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Jul 30, 2011
Posts:   4,849
Location:   Tumbolia

Verified IGN:
dlgn

User Reputation:  
5/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: [Staff Application] FlannyFlan
Ah, nothing like a nice warm flame on a cold winter night.

_________________
I am the whirring thing past the corner. I am the darker patch under the bed. I am the tapping on your window; the extra steps on the sidewalk; the voice whispering your name. I am Stalkerbot, and I am watching you.
Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:14 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Jan 10, 2013
Posts:   1,369
Location:   STRAYA!

Verified IGN:
Bu1ld0g

User Reputation:  
7/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: [Staff Application] FlannyFlan
You jump into a thread with both feet fully lodged in your mouth and expected me to sit quietly by?
Your funny flan, funny.

_________________
Image
Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:18 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Apr 17, 2012
Posts:   367

Verified IGN:
SkullRose

User Reputation:  
2/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: [Staff Application] FlannyFlan
FlannyFlan wrote:
hey hey hey i dont mind the bump c;

and i support it too c;


inb4ban



Just wanted to point that ^ out.

_________________
Image
Sat Mar 15, 2014 7:37 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Jul 8, 2011
Posts:   2,021

Verified IGN:
FlannyFlan

User Reputation:  
5/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: [Staff Application] FlannyFlan
SkullRose wrote:
FlannyFlan wrote:
hey hey hey i dont mind the bump c;

and i support it too c;


inb4ban



Just wanted to point that ^ out.


Also went along with a nice message to my chat with intelli and torn.

You all assume so much. lol geeez

_________________
Image
Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:40 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Jan 20, 2013
Posts:   177

Verified IGN:
123tepig

User Reputation:  
1/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: [Staff Application] FlannyFlan
FlannyFlan wrote:
SkullRose wrote:
FlannyFlan wrote:
hey hey hey i dont mind the bump c;

and i support it too c;


inb4ban



Just wanted to point that ^ out.


Also went along with a nice message to my chat with intelli and torn.

You all assume so much. lol geeez


Not being mean or trying to flame in any way, but if you say they're immature and that should have a big problem, you obviously don't have some other staff in your buddy list.

_________________
Image
Tue Mar 18, 2014 3:52 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Jul 13, 2011
Posts:   1,085

Verified IGN:
lineant

User Reputation:  
0/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: [Staff Application] FlannyFlan
Bump

_________________
Image
Sun Feb 05, 2017 10:18 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Dec 10, 2011
Posts:   2,347
Location:   -875, -225

Verified IGN:
TechnoProdigy

User Reputation:  
3/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: [Staff Application] FlannyFlan
you stop that

_________________
Well, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:19 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Nov 9, 2012
Posts:   390

Verified IGN:
Grelman

User Reputation:  
7/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: [Staff Application] FlannyFlan
What a necro.
Image

_________________
Image
Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:59 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   May 23, 2012
Posts:   790

Verified IGN:
Ninjalo

User Reputation:  
1/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: [Staff Application] FlannyFlan
+1

flan would make an irreplaceable part of the dwindling staff team

plus you need someone to keep torn in check ;p

_________________
Image
Thu Feb 09, 2017 9:34 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Post new reply  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest