We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By mastertegm
Username: Mastertegm

Time Zone: GMT -5

About Yourself: I kind of pride myself in not at all acting like I'm twelve. I enjoy writing, videography, many forms of visual art (street art in particular), and socializing. I love music, and love talking about it. I play guitar, piano, and enjoy singing (even though no one has really heard me). I respect mods, admins, and other players. As previously stated, I am very social, and when not busy, talk quite a bit. Never spam, of course. Just conversation. I am a bit religious, but won't and don't talk about my beliefs on Minerealm unless asked.

Qualifications: I have been playing minerealm since early November, but I haven't really had the urge to be a mod until today. I've been playing Minecraft since something like September. My grammar and spelling are fairly good. I get straight A's.

Why you deserve this position: Because I love minerealm, minecraft, and helping people. I am not a stranger to responsibility either, and I understand the importance of being a moderator. I will take this job very seriously and work hard if chosen. I have obeyed the rules to the best of my ability; not one ban or even warning (excluding my one-day-long forum ban).

Availability: I have school, homework, very few school clubs, and some sports (all of which I will not be doing during Summer). Despite this, I normally end up with MOUNDS of free time, especially in the Summer. I wake up at around 9:00 AM and go to bed at around 11:00 PM.

Anything else you want to add: I've spread minerealm throughout my school, bringing in members such as Hellboy, Redsoul, Spurps, and others. I also see myself as a leader among kids my age

Again, this is an updated version of my previous application. Feel free to move my last one into the trash.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]