We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By river33
Username: river33
Time Zone: UTC 6:00

About Yourself:
Being honest and practical about an event or problem is something that I excel at. I am currently enrolled in college for the summer and I am finally about done. With this said, I am going to college again this fall full time. I spend a lot of my free time playing Minerealm because it is literally the only server that I like playing. The only reason I bought Minecraft was to play this server, so I absolutely love it. I love all the staff and all of the people. In general, I love everyone. I will be living in an apartment this fall, which is going to give me a lot of bored time with just my computer. Most of this time will be put straight into Minerealm. Overall, I love to be nice and I also know how to be nice in a tight situation (with a new player being rude, annoying, ect...)

Qualifications:
Let me be honest here, I have never been an admin or staff on any server before, but I am willing to take the responsibility of the position in a professional manner no matter what the situation. This means that I will NOT be bias at any time. I respect the staff, have great leadership skills, and would love to be apart of the community and what staff.

Why you deserve this position:
I have been playing this server for quite some time now. Like I mentioned earlier, I don't really like the set up of any server except this one, which is why I bought Minecraft. I love the protection, staff setup, and amazing structures and ideas made by the members of the community. I feel I deserve this position because I have a passion for this server, and always will. I strive to be the best i can as a leader and as a member of the community. I don't troll and don't have the urge to whatsoever.

Availability:
My college schedule for the fall is about 3 hours a day (Monday through Friday), which leaves me with PLENTY of time to spend on Minerealm helping out the new, confused, and unfortunate members of this community. I usually go to sleep around 12 o'clock in the morning and will be waking up fairly early the next day.

Anything else you wish to add:
Overall, I think that everyone on this server deserves the best experience they can get on Minecraft and I think this server does exactly that. This server has been an Inspiration to how I play Minecraft and the buildings of the community strive me to build better and be better. I always put the other person first and will be more than wiling to go out of my way, in any situation, to help someone in need.
By gallinka
You didn't add in a poll for us to vote for support of your application (it may or may not help you)

I would be curious as to exactly when you would be available. There are times during the week that there is no staff online and griefers/trolls seem to wait for these time to annoy whoever is online. Seems late at night (for me) it happens and at random times. I would like to see staff (hint hint intelli) that can better blanket those hours (2-5 am EST).
By river33
gallinka wrote:You didn't add in a poll for us to vote for support of your application (it may or may not help you)

I would be curious as to exactly when you would be available. There are times during the week that there is no staff online and griefers/trolls seem to wait for these time to annoy whoever is online. Seems late at night (for me) it happens and at random times. I would like to see staff (hint hint intelli) that can better blanket those hours (2-5 am EST).
I'm sorry, I didn't realize that a poll was needed, maybe I should add that in. As for time, I get off of school at about 3pm (my time) and will be able to play and be on tell about 12am to 3am as I don't have school tell 11:50am the next day. So my overall range will be about 3pm to 3am essentially. But I can also get on before school from like 9am to 11am, depending on if I wake up. I will have a wide range, for sure.
By DragonSlayer155
+1?

Pretty sure i see you. Not 100% whether or not you talk. And read things over on the forums rather than posting "idk what this means"

Other than that good luck with your application. :D
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]