We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Skylord_Fox
BYW, everything you mentioned you've been doing, you can keep doing it, you don't have to be a Mod to do so.
By Skylord_Fox
I don't think it will be easier. Trust me.
By Flying_Radish
It would beacuse u wouldent have 2 try and find the person you could just to to them you could help pepole w grief and a bunch of other stuff it would be much easier than now and maby pepole would respect you more and you would be asked for help somtimes when I'm on the server their are no staff on and a lot of pepole need help and i wish i could help them but I cant
By Flying_Radish
Flying_Radish wrote:It would beacuse u wouldent have 2 try and find the person you could just to to them you could help pepole w grief and a bunch of other stuff it would be much easier than now and maby pepole would respect you more and you would be asked for help somtimes when I'm on the server their are no staff on and a lot of pepole need help and i wish i could help them but I cant
It would be easier trust me :P
By mr. roach
Flying_Radish wrote:
Flying_Radish wrote:It would beacuse u wouldent have 2 try and find the person you could just to to them you could help pepole w grief and a bunch of other stuff it would be much easier than now and maby pepole would respect you more and you would be asked for help somtimes when I'm on the server their are no staff on and a lot of pepole need help and i wish i could help them but I cant
It would be easier trust me :P
You aren't going to be an admin, sorry to say.
By Ratta237
Do you not understand what it means to be a MOD on minerealm?
You have to help people out on command, you can't just say I'm building my 10 tower fortress go away.
It can take away from the minerealm "experience", you have to dedicate yourself to helping people.
Just because your not a mod doesn't mean you can't help people out.

P.S Just wait 6 years and try to be active on the forum, I'm waiting 5 years, yes it sucks but I understand why they want 18+ mods.
By Skylord_Fox
You wouldn't just be helping people, you would HAVE to help people
or else Intelli will crack his whip
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]