We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By TechnoProdigy
As cool as it would be to be staff, and despite that Thursday I'd be old enough for the position; I've almost entirely stopped playing recently :/
TechnoProdigy wrote:As cool as it would be to be staff, and despite that Thursday I'd be old enough for the position; I've almost entirely stopped playing recently :/
D: be active for kevin :3 we need technoprodigy. You the center of entertainment in kevin land (dlgn is also center.) Be active now <3. -hypnotizes technoprodigy- when i flick fingers you will be more active one Minerealm -flicks-
By TechnoProdigy
Well most of my inactive-ness has been a result of trading my Asus 7950 (video card) and AsRock Pro 4(motherboard) for an Evga GTX 670 (video card) and an Asus Mini-ITX motherboard.

Tl;Dr: Computer has been out of commission since Monday and will be until next Wednesday.
By TechnoProdigy
I'd make a simple edit, but alas, I cannot; I turned 18 so I'm now old enough for the position and have been trying to be more active on the server now that my computer is up and running.
By Slathalin
techno! I don't know you THAT well, but from what I do know of you, you are really nice and helpful! +1
By TechnoProdigy
Thank you both (Monster and Drake) for the support!

I wouldn't call your post a necro, monster, considering this application is still open ;o
By mitchman04
I've never really got to know you much, but I've been playing for almost three years on MineRealm and I've always seen you on and helping others.

Hope to see you as a staff.
By protex08
Although I don't know you too well, the times I have seen you in-game you have come across as a friendly, active member of the MineRealm community and I think you would a great addition to the staff members team.

+1 from me :)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]