We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By TechnoProdigy
Username: TechnoProdigy
Name: Andrew
Time Zone: EST/EDT

About Yourself:
Ever since I was three years old and first saw a computer, I've been fascinated with computers and related technologies/fields. This fascination has led me to enroll in the Programming/Web Design class at my high school, which I will graduate from in mid-June of this year. My gravitation towards computers eventually led me to become somewhat of what some would call a “video-game addict”, and as such, most of my time is spent at the computer. I plan to attend college in the upcoming Fall season, and further pursue knowledge of computers and their inner workings.
Qualifications:
Being on the server for almost two years now, I've gotten very familiar with the rules of Minerealm, and the difference between acceptable and unacceptable behaviors. While I've never been a moderator of any large servers, I have moderated a friend’s server (W.O.M-type server) for long periods of time.
Why I deserve this position:
As I've been here since early July of 2011, I know the server very well, and how to appropriately handle trouble-making newcomers as well as how to help players find their way. I am open to helping any and all inhabitants of this great server have the best Minecraft/Minerealm experience possible. As well, I often times see people’s cries of help go unanswered at certain times of day (Mainly at night/early morning (EST) (Yes I know you hard working staff have lives outside of Minerealm, and I respect that :) )). Seeing them not be able to get the help they need fills me with a feeling of powerlessness, and as a moderator, I would be able to assist them to the full extent of my ability. I have a low tolerance for people who join the server just to troll, spam, swear, and generally try to ruin the Minerealm experience for other players and feel that as a moderator, I would be able to deal with them swiftly and fairly.
Availability:
(As I am nearing graduation and will be attending college this Fall, my availability is subject to change)
I am available from 2:45pm-10:30pm on weekdays, and 11:00am-1:00am(The next day) on weekends Saturday, and 11:00am-10:30pm on Sunday. I’m on Skype whenever I’m on my computer (times listed above), and am available on Steam during the listed times, as well as occasionally on mobile devices.

Anything else you wish to add:
There isn't much I haven’t already said. If you have any questions or comments, I’m always available and respond as soon as I am physically able to do so. Thank you very much for taking the time to read this application.

-Edit- Realized a mistake in weekend availability and adjusted it.
+ A big number
You totally deserve this title of a game moderator. You are always on and for a good amount of time everyday. Record a lot and catch the bans in a swift few seconds. You are the figure of a well-rounded staff member for future generations. You have never been on the bad side with anyone of high ranks and have done several helpful things for minerealm. You have been on for quite some time(maybe since it started) I wish you the best of luck Techno and I don't have much doubt that you won't become one.
You are a role model for the new players and one that I look up to as well.
~Kevinmoon
By dlgn

+centillion

~dlgn
By Seratias
Although i don't see Techno on often as I'd like, when I do he acts in a very mature manner and I'd be glad to have him as a moderator (already planning your moderator sword ;) )

+1 From moi
By diamond_boss
Good luck. You're pretty straightforward in many of your posts, and you don't often refrain from saying what needs to be said. :).
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]