We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By Taratsamura
Can someone count the rejected suggestions from Lardimus so far for me?
i tried to count the accepted suggestions from him, but im still at 0

His suggestions are sometimes rly so stupid, that im thinking that he is a always drunk. or just trolling around.
I dont rly know him IG, but what i see so far from the forum im kinda dislike him...
I dont want to have a trolling Troll as a Stuff member...

and he post spaming his own apeal, so ppl who look at the posts think that other ppl are rly intrested in having him as a staff member...

sry for that, but i just wanted tell you my point of view of you.
By dlgn
Taratsamura wrote:Can someone count the rejected suggestions from Lardimus so far for me?

His suggestions are sometimes rly so stupid, that im thinking that he is a always drunk. or just trolling around.
I dont rly know him IG, but what i see so far from the forum im kinda dislike him...

and he post spaming his own apeal, so ppl who look at the posts think that other ppl are rly intrested in having him as a staff member...

I've personally found his suggestions to be mostly reasonable, and he hasn't been spamming his application.

I know him quite well in-game, and he's wonderful. He's certainly not any sort of troll...unlike you.

~dlgn
By LARDIMUS_PRIME
Taratsamura wrote:Can someone count the rejected suggestions from Lardimus so far for me?

Firstly, I see no reasoning behind why any suggestions I make affect my suitability to be a staff member. Yes many of my suggestions have been rejected, but I would say around 99% of suggestions are rejected or are duplicate suggestions.

As you were unable to find any accepted suggestions of mine, although this may not in itself been accepted as it was a duplicate suggestion that I had not seen before which had already been accepted.
http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... 10&t=11638

Here is one that was accepted
http://minerealm.com/community/viewtopi ... 10&t=11231

This may only be 2 of my suggestions, but my suggestions are not trolling. My suggestion in which I requested DLGN's forums posts be limited, I admit was a stupid suggestion, but after quickly scrolling through my previous suggestions I stand by them as serious suggestions and not trolling.

I have not been spamming my own application, I have made 14 (15 including this one) posts on MY staff application, all of which have been relevant posts. Therefor not spamming.

You are entitled to your own point of view, but when that view is clouded by make believe then in future keep it to yourself.

Kindest Regards
~LARDIMUS~
By xxcrapperzxx
Sorry to interrupt, but I would just like to say a few things.
First, I was the first person to like his post :D.
Some of the reasons why you should support LARD:
LARDIMUS_PRIME is always a nice person.
I never really see him have a bad mood or attitude.
I have seen him in the chat a couple times helping players.
^Also the forum.
He doesn't have a bad reputation, he has a great record.
He qualifies for being a Staff.
Overall, LARDIMUS_PRIME is just one of those people who deserve a chance to be a part of the Staff.
Good luck LARD!
You probably don't know me, but that's fine.
I hope that if ever your application gets accepted, I'll be able to congratulate you.
Once again, good luck, you deserve it for all your hard work! +1 from me. :3
By LARDIMUS_PRIME
xxcrapperzxx wrote:Sorry to interrupt, but I would just like to say a few things.
First, I was the first person to like his post :D.
Some of the reasons why you should support LARD:
LARDIMUS_PRIME is always a nice person.
I never really see him have a bad mood or attitude.
I have seen him in the chat a couple times helping players.
^Also the forum.
He doesn't have a bad reputation, he has a great record.
Overall, LARDIMUS_PRIME is just one of those people who deserve a chance to be a part of the Staff.
Good luck LARD!
You probably don't know me, but that's fine.
I hope that if ever your application gets accepted, I'll be able to congratulate you.
Once again, good luck, you deserve it for all your hard work! +1 from me. :3
Thanks for your continued support, I do know who you are I see you occasionally in game and see a lot you on the forums.
By krinbros
I feel like dropping some support just to battle the trolls. You may not know nor care about me, but here's a supportive picture that isn't demotivational at all (and trust me, I tried to find the most appropriate picture)

And there you go.

#HipsterLard4Staff2013
By dlgn
willkerrs wrote:-1
A banned player just necro'd a month-old staff application so he could -1 it. Oh, the irony.
By Bu1ld0g
dlgn wrote:
willkerrs wrote:-1
A banned player just necro'd a month-old staff application so he could -1 it. Oh, the irony.
Hardly surprising dl, he was trolling in game last night for no reason other than to pick a fight imo.
Has re been re-banned?
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]