We may be hiring! Look inside for details!
By cookdog123
Dear Staff Members,

My name is Gaven Cook or cookdog123 and I think i should be mod because im trustworthy, loyal,helpful, and can be trusted. I live in California and im 17 years old. I could help with the server and increase its popularity.

Sincerely,
Gacen Cook- Ryu helped me
By OneManWo1fPac
Of course you can!!
By imahaxor
OneManWo1fPac wrote:Of course you can!!
I was going to say the same exact thing.

In all seriousness you just joined today, so you don't meet the requirements...
By smith2013
cookdog123 wrote:Dear Staff Members,

My name is Gaven Cook or cookdog123 and I think i should be mod because im trustworthy, loyal,helpful, and can be trusted. I live in California and im 17 years old. I could help with the server and increase its popularity.

Sincerely,
Gacen Cook- Ryu helped me
When can you start?!
By Prodigy9
As others have pointed out, you don't meet the minimum requirements to be a mod. You really should've found and read those requirements before posting this thread, but you seem to be an unusual specimen in that you made the request in a pleasant and grammatically-correct manner, so I won't hold this premature mod application against you.

In any case, welcome to MineRealm.
By hippoface
I wouldn't totally blame it on him, one of the mods told him he could apply. He didn't mention the requirements. Wait about six months to try again, Cook dog. Until then, just play the game, learn the community, etc.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]