Talk about absolutely anything here!
By diamond_boss
Sorry for the DP.
I wish for more funny movies on netflix.
By ColdF3ar
You can't get through life through wishing.
That said, plz plz plz I wish the weekend was always 3 days long always.
By dlgn
ColdF3ar wrote:You can't get through life through wishing.
Your wish is granted in the form of Monday being turned into a weekend day. To compensate for the decreased length of the school and work week, winter, summer, and spring break are removed.

I wish I had more time to play on MineRealm.
By krinbros
dlgn wrote:
Your wish is granted in the form of Monday being turned into a weekend day. To compensate for the decreased length of the school and work week, winter, summer, and spring break are removed.

You finally achieve your academic goals, getting degrees in everything you aspired and worked hard for. Then, through unknown reasons that involved a whoopie cushion and grease from a chicken's butt, you end up homeless, bankrupt, BUT playing Minerealm off the internet at a Starbucks you enter every week in a different disguise.

I wish for more cashews.
By Meowrocket
krinbros wrote:
dlgn wrote:

You finally achieve your academic goals, getting degrees in everything you aspired and worked hard for. Then, through unknown reasons that involved a whoopie cushion and grease from a chicken's butt, you end up homeless, bankrupt, BUT playing Minerealm off the internet at a Starbucks you enter every week in a different disguise.

I wish for more cashews.
In order to bring you your cashews they ship them directly from the producer in transport copters, airdopping them on your lawn. After time you get fat from the nuts. Later, as you work to crowbar open one of the boxes, another falls and the parachute fails to open. You try to run, but you are so out of shape from eating nuts all the time that it catches you right in the head, striking and killing you instantly.

I wish I could break a certain two habits, it's up to you to guess what they are.
By dlgn
Meowrocket wrote:
krinbros wrote:
dlgn wrote:

I wish for more cashews.
In order to bring you your cashews they ship them directly from the producer in transport copters, airdopping them on your lawn. After time you get fat from the nuts. Later, as you work to crowbar open one of the boxes, another falls and the parachute fails to open. You try to run, but you are so out of shape from eating nuts all the time that it catches you right in the head, striking and killing you instantly.

I wish I could break a certain two habits, it's up to you to guess what they are.
You stop selling meth and killing people and don't have enough money to pay for your cancer treatment. You die.

I wish mathematics in America would improve to the point where Lockhart's A Mathematician's Lament is no longer necessary.
By Meowrocket
Thechicken wrote:You guys are going far how about i wish i was a bit more nuts than i am :)
The accepted method is to answer Dlgn's wish in an odd way, but I see yo failed to do so.

Dlgn, the people become so mathematically intelligent all of their heads literally explode from a mental overload.

TheChicken, you become so crazy you appear on 157 hitlists and are soon taken out by a sniper while tossing your trash into the bin.

I wish people followed rules.
By Eetrab
Meowrocket wrote:I wish people followed rules.
You are suddenly living in an anarchy.

I wish Bicorns (unicorn of sorts) existed.
By diamond_boss
Eetrab wrote:
Meowrocket wrote:I wish people followed rules.
You are suddenly living in an anarchy.

I wish Bicorns (unicorn of sorts) existed.
They exist, but suddenly get really angry about nobody believing they actually exist, so they start a war and begin to stab people with their bicorns!

I wish the sky was always clear and the sun was always out, with the exception of rain 4 times a month, twice every 2 weeks.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]