dlgn wrote:
Skylord_Fox wrote:
dlgn wrote:
I wish...my wish would not be granted.
Not granted, and granted.

I wish I could draw handses!

Seriously, you were asking for that.

I wish Reddit were less...Reddity.
Reddit turns into Red dot, a site about the wonder and awe of the red dot, which was made to be the symbol of the universe after a leader of a small Canadian snow shop, Untelli, became the leader of the milky way through various methods, and expanded his empire to everything that ever existed and everything that will exist. Red dot eventually gets tired of representing a logo, and, led by a renegade military general of Untelli's, HurricanicPsychopath, turns into an anarchist faction against Untelli's badly designed symbol. After much bloodshed, and a half made backyard shed, Untelli speaks directly to the Red dot, which had grown from a small website to an interplanetary empire which was against all bad visual design, to design a new logo if they really wanted one. They do, having HurricanicPsychopath as the main designer, and the long awaited new symbol is unveiled. All it is is a simple red H, and the army of Red Dot has a mutiny, eventually joining with Untelli's great empire to take down HurricanicPsychopath, who had gained much power for a reason unknown at the time. After more great battles between the army and Hurricanic, Untelli finally decides to have a showdown, and in the fight, it is found that if the masses know of one's symbol, great power is bestowed upon them. For a hundred years, Untelli and HurricanicPsychopath fight without stopping, to see who was worthy of the position of leader of the universe, completely unaware of the world outside their fight. While they are fighting, a new power emerges, unbeknownst to either, and goes between them, stopping the fight. This unnamed power, constantly fending off attacks from both makes them work out that neither of them were worthy of the power to control the universe, and eventually strips them of their powers. He then appoints a young child to the throne, and says that he will grow up to become a great leader. Untelli however, has other plans in mind. He spreads his logo in the criminal world where the unnamed power is unable to find out, and defeats Hurricanic in the process. He eventually confronts the unnamed power, which turned out to only be using illusions, and fooling the entire world. Untelli slays the unnamed power, and finds out that it was a self making taco machine with a remote signal telling it what to do, and the controller of this signal was none other than the child on the throne, which had turned out to be using illusions. Untelli was shocked to see that this child ruling over the universe was none other than himself from the future, where he had found a way o time travel deep in the bowels of the original reddit. Untelli is shocked, but continues on, knowing that he will one day be the great ruler of the universe again, without realising what he's done by seeing himself in the future. Future Untelli continues to hide behind the veil of the illusion, or so everyone thought. The truth was, that by creating a paradox, he had caused the universe to end, and all that had been going on since the time that he saw himself was merely a dream fabricated by the laws of time. As punishment, Untelli is forced to repeat the same sequence over and over, having his memories restored ever time it restarted until eventually he goes mad without knowing it. Reddit is no longer reddity, but the universe is completely gone, and a man is forced to repeat the same sequence for the rest of eternity.
This is a creative work of fiction. Any resemblance to real people, places or things is purely coincidence.

I wish for there to be no noob huts left in minerealm after the wipe, and for none to be created :D.

(also, I'm never gonna proofread that story, so if it doesn't flow or has many mistakes, sorry :P)
By SkullRose
Wish granted. All the nub huts have vanished and along with all future nubs and after a few years the remaining players get bored and start leaving one by one until you are left alone.

I wish I didn't hate minerealm as much as I have been recently.
By dlgn
SkullRose wrote:Wish granted. All the nub huts have vanished and along with all future nubs and after a few years the remaining players get bored and start leaving one by one until you are left alone.

Granted. Your amygdala disappears.

I wish to get the maximum possible credit on my Physics midterm tonight. Radiation! Entropy! Carnot engines! Thermodynamics, ho!
By Skylord_Fox
dlgn wrote:
SkullRose wrote:Wish granted. All the nub huts have vanished and along with all future nubs and after a few years the remaining players get bored and start leaving one by one until you are left alone.

Granted. Your amygdala disappears.

I wish to get the maximum possible credit on my Physics midterm tonight. Radiation! Entropy! Carnot engines! Thermodynamics, ho!
Wish granted! Perfect score! Couldn't have done it any better at all!
...Which leaves everyone in suspicion, for the next day they kidnap you on the charges of you being either an alien, a robot, or a lost deity (they took bets too). They torture you in any way possible, all regulations were ignored. They tested you body and mind in any way they saw fit, and in the end, after $1.8 billion wasted and one lifeless husk, it turns out you just were smarter than they were. Or cheated.
In recent news, the notorious "dlgn" was found dead in the ball room of the Titanic, with a high blood toxicity. They say he passed the test, got drunk and started a rave party in the sunken ship.
I wish they completely rebuilt the Titanic perfectly and let it serve as a monument and transportation.
By diamond_boss
Skylord_Fox wrote:I wish they completely rebuilt the Titanic perfectly and let it serve as a monument and transportation.
They rebuild it and it sinks again.

I wish for waffle shoes.
By dlgn
daimond_boss wrote:
Skylord_Fox wrote:I wish they completely rebuilt the Titanic perfectly and let it serve as a monument and transportation.

I wish for waffle shoes.
You get shoes that are actually waffle makers. Your feet are not happy.

I wish my calculus class would increase in quality significantly.
By eah
dlgn wrote:
daimond_boss wrote:

I wish for waffle shoes.

Granted, but that term has ended.

I wish the next wish will not be the same as this one.
By diamond_boss
eah2119 wrote:
dlgn wrote:
daimond_boss wrote:

I wish for waffle shoes.

Granted, but that term has ended.

I wish the next wish will not be the same as this one.
I wish I could speak Punjabi

That's a wish and a twist in it's self oh
By eah
daimond_boss wrote: I wish I could speak Punjabi

That's a wish and a twist in it's self oh
Granted. You lose the ability to speak english.

I wish these wishes could all actually come true.
By diamond_boss
ਹਰ ਇੱਕ ਦੀ ਇੱਛਾ ਦਿੱਤੀ ਰਹੇ ਹਨ , ਪਰ ਹੁਣ ਇਸ ਨੂੰ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਨਾਲ ਰਲ ਗਿਆ ਹੈ , ਅਤੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਵੀ ਹੁਣ ਅੰਗਰੇਜ਼ੀ ਗੱਲ ਨਾ ਕਰ ਸਕਦਾ ਹੈ .

ਮੈਨੂੰ ਮੁੜ ਕੇ ਅੰਗਰੇਜ਼ੀ ਬੋਲ ਸਕਦਾ ਚਾਹੁੰਦੇ .
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]