MineRealm Community It is currently Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:52 pm

 [ 8 posts ] 
 Pumpkin Spire Challenge 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined:   Dec 6, 2011
Posts:   118
Location:   Where am I?

Verified IGN:
minikat

User Reputation:  
2/10


Reply with quote
Post Pumpkin Spire Challenge
Can you make it to the top of this spire?
http://game.minerealm.com:12500/?worldname=world&mapname=surface&zoom=5&x=-534&y=64&z=-3874
Bring a book and quill to the top, write your message in the book and sign it (30 character or less), and throw it in the top.
Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:52 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Mar 16, 2012
Posts:   881
Location:   No.

Verified IGN:
Nephalem

User Reputation:  
8/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Pumpkin Spire Challenge
Just saying, I saw Krin use pearls to get there...

_________________
Image
Planet Minecraft - Redkiller123
Image
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:29 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Apr 13, 2013
Posts:   508

Verified IGN:
Legokrin

User Reputation:  
0/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Pumpkin Spire Challenge
Nephalem wrote:
Just saying, I saw Krin use pearls to get there...

you cant prove that

_________________
ヽ( ᐛ )ノ ━━★ .*・。゚・ 。
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ☆∴。 *
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀・゚*。☆・
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:29 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Mar 16, 2012
Posts:   881
Location:   No.

Verified IGN:
Nephalem

User Reputation:  
8/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Pumpkin Spire Challenge
legokrin wrote:
Nephalem wrote:
Just saying, I saw Krin use pearls to get there...

you cant prove that


Don't leave finger prints!

Image

_________________
Image
Planet Minecraft - Redkiller123
Image
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:31 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Apr 13, 2013
Posts:   508

Verified IGN:
Legokrin

User Reputation:  
0/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Pumpkin Spire Challenge
Nephalem wrote:
legokrin wrote:
Nephalem wrote:
Just saying, I saw Krin use pearls to get there...

you cant prove that


Don't leave finger prints!

Image


could've been endermen

_________________
ヽ( ᐛ )ノ ━━★ .*・。゚・ 。
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ☆∴。 *
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀・゚*。☆・
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:32 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Mar 16, 2012
Posts:   881
Location:   No.

Verified IGN:
Nephalem

User Reputation:  
8/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Pumpkin Spire Challenge
legokrin wrote:
Nephalem wrote:
legokrin wrote:
Nephalem wrote:
Just saying, I saw Krin use pearls to get there...

you cant prove that


Don't leave finger prints!

Image


could've been endermen


The "I" in that chat message, Indicates that it was you!

_________________
Image
Planet Minecraft - Redkiller123
Image
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:33 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Apr 13, 2013
Posts:   508

Verified IGN:
Legokrin

User Reputation:  
0/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Pumpkin Spire Challenge
Nephalem wrote:
legokrin wrote:
Nephalem wrote:
legokrin wrote:
Nephalem wrote:
Just saying, I saw Krin use pearls to get there...

you cant prove that


Don't leave finger prints!

Image


could've been endermen


The "I" in that chat message, Indicates that it was you!


The sneakiest enderman.

_________________
ヽ( ᐛ )ノ ━━★ .*・。゚・ 。
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ☆∴。 *
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀・゚*。☆・
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:34 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined:   Mar 16, 2012
Posts:   881
Location:   No.

Verified IGN:
Nephalem

User Reputation:  
8/10


Reply with quote
Post Re: Pumpkin Spire Challenge
legokrin wrote:
Nephalem wrote:
legokrin wrote:
Nephalem wrote:
legokrin wrote:
Nephalem wrote:
Just saying, I saw Krin use pearls to get there...

you cant prove that

Don't leave finger prints!
Image

could've been endermen

The "I" in that chat message, Indicates that it was you!

The sneakiest enderman.


I had to fight against all these pistons on my way up there, in addition to the horde of endermites that were pouring down as plagued rain from the good old times in Babylon.

_________________
Image
Planet Minecraft - Redkiller123
Image
Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:38 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Post new reply  [ 8 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 4 guests