Talk about absolutely anything here!
So, for unchanged Minerealm v4 this means no shulker boxes, cause they're all dead, no mansions cause there'd need to be new terrain, and maybe no llamas because hardly any animals seem to spawn anymore.

Oh well, at least we got a bunch of sweet nerfs, an observer block, and fixes for some bugs that should have been remedied years ago.
Intelli wrote:
BSGSamuel wrote:New MineRealm map pls?
New map with MC Beta 1.7.3?
Why not? Better than 1.10
Grelman wrote:
legokrin wrote:
Intelli wrote:
BSGSamuel wrote:New MineRealm map pls?
New map with MC Beta 1.7.3?
Why not? Better than 1.10
Really? Going back to the days of no FOV slider, no sprint key, and darker than hell lighting no thanks.
Both sprinting + ramped up brightness took away from Minecraft's charm IMO.

With sprinting, travel became unbalanced, with things like minecarts losing their usefulness. With the brightness, nights are pretty meaningless now. It may as well just be day all the time.

Also, stuff looked way cooler at night with the older, darker lighting.
In my opinion the extra depth of gameplay that 1.10+ offers is worth the potential negatives.

Also, it's still possible to make stuff look cool in the newer versions if you want to.

(Out of curiosity, why introduce iron travel tubes if you're so concerned about the usefullness of minecarts?)
BSGSamuel wrote:(Out of curiosity, why introduce iron travel tubes if you're so concerned about the usefullness of minecarts?)
Transit tubes are useful. Minecarts aren't. Not much I can do about minecarts.
Intelli wrote:
BSGSamuel wrote:(Out of curiosity, why introduce iron travel tubes if you're so concerned about the usefullness of minecarts?)
Transit tubes are useful. Minecarts aren't. Not much I can do about minecarts.
Minecarts are loud. But how about that Beta server ;)
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]